0.10 Therapy

Song of the chapter: Therapy- All Time Low

Leah's Pov-

Today was the day my parents died from lung cancer both. It was the day I found it won't be the same. The day I was the reason they smoked. The cigarettes, the booze, and worst of all my siblings.

I had two younger siblings Courtney who was 11 and Jackson who was 8. They got adopted as soon as we got put into the orphanage. We lost all contact with each other and I broke the promises I wouldn't let them leave without me.

I started to cry I already lied to my idol Vic Fuentes. I am such a screw up why am I even here. I heard knocking and the door open.

I looked up with my probably red eyes to see Vic. "Vic." He picked me off the floor and held me close to him. "It's fine Leah the girls explained."

"I'm sorry for lying." "I would to." He hugged me and kissed the top of my head. "I have two siblings and I need to find them."

"What's there names." "Courtney Marie Jason and Jackson David Jason."

"Wait I know those names." He pulled out his phone and pulled up a picture of Juliet Simms and Andy Biersack with two other children. Underneath said 'Courtney Biersack and Jackson Biersack.'

"Oh my god Vic can I see them." "Yeah I'll call Andy." He let me lay on my bed while he dialled Andy's number.

He came back in five minutes and said "we can go over right now." "Yes please." I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs and saw the girls getting up from the couch. Megan ran over and hugged me "Good Luck Leah." "Thanks."

"Now only if they remember me."

We arrived at a nice house and saw Juliet outside gardening. She looked up at us and said "Vic what a nice surprise Andy said you were coming who's this little one."

"She's my new daughter Leah and we heard your children where her siblings." "Yes I've heard welcome to the family leah."

We walked inside to see Jackson and Courtney playing Wii beating Andy in Mario Kart. Juliet coughed and Andy turned it off to hear groans from Courtney and Jackson.

"Hello Vic and this must be leah." Courtney got up from the couch and said "Leah is that you." "Yeah it is Courtney." I started to tear up and she did to. She ran over and hugged me I hugged her back with tears in my eyes.

"Leah I've missed you." "I've missed you too court." Jackson came over and hugged me "I thought you were dead." "I'm not."

We were all hugging and crying our eyes out. Andy said "aww they really did miss each other." Juliet snapped a photo and Vic was tweeting about it.

Megan's Pov-

We were all still watching Mocking Jay while waiting for leah to come back. Charlize sighed and said "you know what I'm happy leah found her family."

Abby said "siblings." I sighed and Jordyn yelled "MIKE GET US SOME TISSUES!"

"Why do we need tissues Jojo." "Because Moogs Charlize and abby are emotional as fuck right now."