0.13 Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass

Song Of The Chapter: Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass- All Time Low

Leah's Pov-
Once we got home we heading upstairs to wrap presents. Or at least our parents presents. I pulled out mine and saw Jordyn wrapping a can of corn.

"Umm who's that for." "Vic." "Why Jordyn exactly is our father getting a can of corn I don't know what's worse corn or coal."

Megan laughed and said "Does Mike get green beans, Tony get carrots, and Jaime gets the soup."

"No idiot I gave them vans and guys what if we do sorta like a secret Santa between us five."

Charlize nodded in agreement and Abby said "Continue Taco."

She glared at Abby and Megan said "So we pick our names out of a hat and we have to give to that person our beget is whatever the Mexicans give us."

Charlize said "Why are we still calling then Mexicans I am Mexican why not call them uncles and father."

We all stared at her and we all laughed she said "Just an idea." While tying Vic's new Ptv shirt with a bow. I sighed I can't believe all of the actual band members of Ptv got there own merch.

Vic's Pov-

Me and Mike aren't getting the tree we went out to get the girls presents. I made a budget on each girl each have a thousand for me to spend on them.

Mike lowered his to 800 and I don't know yet about Tony and Jaime. We were walking around the mall looking like idiots.

We sorta have ideas of wear they love to shop Abby Hot Topic or Target, Leah Hot Topic or Old Navy, Charlize Pink or Forever 21, Megan Aeropostale or American Eagle, and Jordyn American Eagle or Hollister.

Mike said "what if we take each girl to a concert." I nodded but it hit me "Dude half of them love 1D." Mike sighed and said "We should just to be nice." "Yeah."

We went to the ticket shack and the manger knows us pretty well. We are always down her buying tickets for games, concert and movie tickets.

Rob stood behind the desk organizing the new Star Wars movie tickets. He saw us and yelled "VIC MIKE WHATS UP!" We bro hugged behind the desk.

"Ok we need a couple of concert tickets. "What concert I have One Direction On The Road Again, 5 Seconds Of Summer, All Time Low Back To The Future Hearts, Asking Alexandria, Shawn Mendes, Alessia Cara, Tori Kelly, Dnce, and many more."

I would like "2 One Direction, 2 5 Seconds Of Summer, 2 All Time Low, 2 Shawn Mendes, and 2 Mayday Parade please."

"Well your in luck I have all of those but One Directions comes with Meet And Greet and 5 Seconds Of Summer comes with them two."

Mike sighed and I said "What about the rest." "They aren't included do you want to buy them." "Sure."

In total all the girl are going to a concert and meeting the band. Fun Mike is taking someone to 1D. Mike said "I don't know why we bought All Time Low meet and greet and Mayday Parade."

"I don't know either plus Jack would try and sell us them for way more."

"Yeah true."

Megan's Pov-

We put the names in the hat so we can draw. "Rules no saying who you got, tomorrow we are going back to the mall with the boys, under Vic's budget, and last you have to do one crappy present."

Leah said "No crappy present rule." Jordyn laughed and said "Yes I want to payback leah for that mustard that one time." "We were in an orphanage what do you except."

I clapped my hands and passed the hat around. I picked the last name to see Jordyn.

Jordyn's Pov-

I was sitting next to Leah she keep peeking so I threw the beanie at her and said "Pick child." I unfolded the thing to see Megan.

Abby's Pov-

I was in the corner playing on my phone to see it was my turn I picked and saw Leah.

Leah's Pov-

I picked from the beanie getting threw at me to see Megan. Dang it I didn't get Jordyn what to get Megan.

Charlize's Pov-

I ended up having Abby but I am wondering who got me. Maybe Leah, maybe Jordyn, or Megan.
Vic's Pov-

Me and Mike are currently at the Macy's looking for dresses. We got each girl a shirt for the concert and a bunch of other crap. But Kellin texted me he is throwing a big party for New Years and we are all invited.

So I am currently looking like an idiot staring at dresses.