0.7 Welcome To The Black Parade

Up top is what Leah's hair now looks like

Song Of The Chapter:
Welcome To The Black Parade-
My Chemical Romance

Do or die, you'll never make me
Because the world will never take my heart
Go and try, you'll never break me
We want it all, we wanna play this part
I won't explain or say I'm sorry
I'm unashamed, I'm gonna show my scar
Give a cheer for all the broken
Listen here, because it's who we are
I'm just a man, I'm not a hero
Just a boy, who had to sing this song
I'm just a man, I'm not a hero

Leah's pov-

I walked downstairs to see everyone seating at the table. Charlize was grabbing food, Megan was trying to beg Mike for her phone, Jordyn was quietly drinking her water, Abby was in a deep conversation with Tony about Star Wars.

Vic pulled out the chair between him and Mike. I sat in the middle and Vic gave me some chicken. Megan grabbed a piece of bread and said "uncle Mike I am just saying I need my phone."

"Yeah Megan for what." "You know stalking one direction." Charlize butted in "Same Mike hand them over now." Mike said "Fangirls these days." I just ate in quite till Jaime said "MOVIE NIGHT." We all stared at him and Charlize Megan and jordyn screamed "ONE DIRECTION THIS IS US."

We all walked over to the couch to see Mike pulled out Harry Potter Tony with Star Wars.

"HEY YOU GUYS ARE NO FUN NO ONE DIRECTION." "Charlize do we look like the kind of people with white trash in our house." "Duh you guys do."

I pulled out 'Pierce The Veil' this is a wasteland and put it on. I grabbed a blanket and cuddled next to Vic he looked down and said "what did you put on." "You'll see." It started and Charlize screamed "OH HELL NO." Jaime grabbed her and said "it's us now let's just watch."

I feel asleep to Vic playing with my hair.

--------------THE NEXT DAY-----

I woke up to see I was in my bedroom and Charlize was blasting one direction.

"CHARLIZE PEARL FUENTES TURN THAT SHIT OFF!"
"CHARLIZE I SWEAR IF I HAVE TO COME IN THERE I WONT BE A HAPPY CAMPER."
"CHARLI TURN IT UP I LOVE THIS SONG!"

At that moment all of Pierce the veil came in and turned off the music. Vic said "what the hell was that anyways." "British people." "Ok kids today we have to go food shopping and get Leah a guitar."

"No no no I'm fine I don't need one." Mike said "she can play." "No I can't." Vic said "hell yeah she can she is amazing." I put my hand over his mouth and he took it off. "Leah face it you are frickin good you have a talent abuse it."

I sighed and got an outfit picked out. The boys left and Charlize said "so they found out." "Sadly yes I was in Vic's room and I saw it. I just had to play a little bit I didn't know he would come in and hear me."

Megan said "no shit Sherlock it is his room duh." I went into the restroom and started to get changed. Charlize said "Leah by the way you still haven't dyed your hair yet." "I know I know I am scared to." Jordyn looked up from Abby's phone and said "Doesn't one of your friends dye there own hair why don't you ask her to do it." "Ok fine when I get my phone back then."

Charlize said "I had the weirdest dream ever Abby was in it and I got a salad from a restaurant and then the guy put a bunch dressing on my salad and I asked him if could make me another one so he got mad and he threw it at me." We all stared at her like wtf.

"It was weird." Megan laughed and said "sounds like something Mike would do to you."

We all walked downstairs to see Vic with his guitar he was strumming a couple chords and Charlize said "I'm ready." Mike came downstairs and said "Let's hit it."

We all left the house and headed out to the store. Charlize said "Can we get 1d merch." "No we are going to Walmart, Target, Hot Topic and the guitar shop."

Me and Abby screamed "HOT TOPIC!" Megan said "Hot topic is weird but I like it." Vic just keep driving while Charlize was complaining about how Harry Styles could have got a new tattoo and she didn't cause Mike took her phone.

"Well Charlize it's your fault for getting two F's." Vic was done with the fight and threw back our phones. "IM FRICKIN DONE STOP YOUR COMPLAINING TAKE THEM!"

I went on my phone to see my text messages going off.

Alex- Hey Leah me and the crew was wondering do you want to come over to me and Kyle's house for a sleepover
Me- Yeah let me ask

"Vic can I go to Alex's house for a sleepover." "Sure after shopping."

Me-yeah I can go
Alex- ok great can't wait
Me- do you think I should dye my hair
Alex- HELL YES do you have some bring it over
Me- ok ok I will calm down
Alex- can't wait

I chuckled and Charlize said "so tonight Vic you have no kids." Mike sighed and said "peace and quite where is everyone going." "Alex's sleepover."

Charlize said "Stacy's with Megan and Jordyn." "I am going to Claire's." "Ok so no kids."

We finished shopping for food, band merch, more school supplies, I got another thing of Red hair dye, and my guitar.

We all went home and started to get ready to head to our friends.

------------Alex's house-----------

Vic dropped me off and I rang the doorbell. Alex came to the door and said "Come in." I walked in to see Kyle and Jordan eating chips, Penny was helping Jenny choose a hair color.

Kyle said "Leah." I hugged them and I grabbed a chip. Jenny said "ok Leah what hair colours do you have I heard we are dying your hair."

"Yeah I have red, pink, and blue."

"Ohh red would look cute with pink at the ends." "Ok I trust you Jenny."

We all headed upstairs to Alex's room and she put on 'The Black Parade.' Album.

The opened the hair dyed and started to dye my hair.

-------AFTER A COUPLE ATL ALBUMS-----------

They rinsed it out and they blow dried it. They closed my eyes and they lead me out to Alex's room which had a full length mirror.

They opened my eyes and I saw my old brown hair now bright red with pink. I stared and I said "It's perfect."

Jenny said "I know what I was doing." "I love it." Kyle and Jordan came in and said "I love it."

The rest of the night we watched movies while eating pizza and complaining about school.

------------THE NEXT DAY-------

Vic picked me up and he saw my hair "Leah I love it." "I know we all did it."