Chapter 27

January 2016
>No ones POV<

"Welcome to YHY Sketchbook, everybody!!"
The audience starts as soon as YHY finished talking. "Today we have 4 special guests. Please welcome Simon Dominic, Jay Park, Loco and S.J."
The four enter the stage and sit down next to YHY.
"It's nice to see you guys again! It's the first time for S.J. to be here. Are you nervous?"
"A bit. I've always watched this show. It feels different to sit here," S.J. answers. "Don't worry! Everything will go well!"
After the four rappers talked about S.J.'s upcoming album & AOMG's plans for the future, YHY starts to ask question the viewers want to have answered.
"S.J. -ssi!" "Yes!" "You and Hoody-ssi are the only female artists under AOMG. How does it feel to be surrounded by guys? Your also the youngest, right? [A/N: I couldn't find any information about Hoody's age but lets just imagine that she's born earlier than '94] "
"It's really cool! We're like a big family!" "Ah! So it's true that Jay Park is the mom and Simon D the dad?" "I think it is. Both are really caring! Actually, Jay oppa is a bit like a soccer mom!"
Everyone laughs, even Jay. "Why?," YHY asks. "S.J. and recently attended a festival together and hyung came to cheer for us. He also always checks if were feeling well." "That really sounds like AOMG is a family. That means that S.J. is their little princess!"

After YHY and the four AOMG Artist answered some more questions, they move on to the last one.
"What do you think about ships? Since S.J. and Hoody are a part of AOMG, people like to ship them with other labelmates."
Hyukwoo and Soojung look at each other, start to blush and then look away again.
"Did you see this? They looked at each other and blush!" YHY says excited.
"N-no, we-" Soojung gets cut off by Loco.
"Well um... we're actually" he pauses and takes Soojung's hand in his, "We're actually a couple."
S.J. starts to blush again as soon as Hyukwoo said this.

"Really for how long?" "Almost a year now. She came to AOMG because of Loco." Ssam D says.
"Woah! Amazing!" YHY says and smiles.

"KISS KISS KISS!" The audience in the studio screams. Jay, Simon and YHY join them.

S.J. and Loco look at each other and slowly move closer.
Hyukwoo holds his girlfriends face i his hands and wispers 'I love you' befor he kisses her.
As soon as the kiss started it ready ended.

Loco and Soojung look to the ground out of embaressment.

"They are really cute together." "Thank you" Soojung replies.

"Do the two of you have any plans for the future?"
This question made everyone in the studio giggle.
"No... not really." S.J. says. "Really? Everyone wa ssurely expecting a different answer. We were expecting something like getting married, right?" "Yes!" The audience screams.
"One day we will. I'm sure that I'll marry her." Loco says while looking at S.J.

He really kept his promise.
Hyukwoo proposed to her exactly one year after their first date. And of course Soojung said 'yes'.

Both are currently on their honeymoon trip to Hawaii.
And maybe, they won't return to Seoul as two. Maybe they'll bring something with them....their product of their love...