Chapter 9

>SooJung's Pov<

Did he really do all this for me? How should I thank him for this.
The date just started and it's already amazing!

After some time I'm able to talk again:
"I don't know what to say! Thank you isn't enough!"
"I know what you could do!" Loco says and starts to smirk.

What is he thinking of?

"What is it?" I ask him. "A kiss." And again, I don't know what to say. None of us says something.
"You don't have to!" Hyukwoo looks down and I finally make up my mind.
I get closer to his face until my lips are only a few centimeters away from his cheek. And then; I kiss him.
I notice how his eyes grow big and as soon as my lips left his cheek he turns around to look at me.
"Thank you Oppa!" I say and hug him.
He's still holding the glasses and the wine bottle so he can't hug me back but I notice that he smiles.
After I let go of him, he opens the wine bottle.

"I never drank wine befor..." I confess. "Really?" "Yes, to be honest, the last time I drank alcohol was 3 years ago." "Oh, then you shouldn't drink too much!" "Same for you!"
I smile at Hyukwoo and he fills our glasses. Both of us lean back against the tree and the pillows and just stare at the river.
It's getting colder by second! I forgot my jacket in his car but Hyukwoo seems to notice.
He grabs something that lays next to him.

"Here take this! I don't want you to catch a cold."
I grab the blanket he's holding, wrap it around my body and look at Hyukwoo.
"Hyukwoo oppa!" "Yes?" "Aren't you cold?" "It's okay, could be worse."
I look at him and blink a few times befor I start to cuddle up against him. After putting the blanket over both of us I smile.
"You know there is more than one blanket, right SooJung?" "Yes, but I like it like this."
He stares at me lovingly.

I could look at this guy forever... it feels like I'm slowly falling in love with him.

Hyukwoo puts his hand over the blanket and moves it closer to my face.

What is he going to do?

I follow his hand with my eyes until I notice that he puts my snapback down and is running a hand through my hair.
He looks in my eyes and starts speaking "You're so beautiful!... I can look at you forever without getting tired of it." "...You're the first person that calls me 'beautiful'...," I whisper.
Loco puts a strand of hair behind my ear.
"OH! You have tattoos?" "Yes, some." "What does 'H M S' and the ' ; ' [A/N: I don't know what's the english name of ' ; ' ... sorry] mean?"
"H, M & S are the first letter of the names of my mom Hyomin, my dad Michael & my younger sister SooYoo. And the other one is something an author uses when he could finish his sentence but still continues. It means that even if I wanted to end my life at one point, I still continued."
"What do you mean by 'I wanted to end my life'??"
Hyukwoo looks at me.
I've never seen anyone looking so worried after I told them the story behind the tattoo.

He suddenly holds my face in his hands.
"Please tell me that you stopped to think like this. I don't know what I should do without you." "I stopped, a long time ago."

His facial expression relaxes a bit but he still looks worried.
"Please don't think like this ever again. If you have any problems, just tell me and I'll try to help you!"
I only nod.

We only look at each other for a while befor Hyukwoo slowly moves his face towards mine. He slowly comes closer until our lips almost touch.
I can feel his hot breath on my lips.
He looks in my eyes and then at my lips.
He whispers, "Can I kiss you?"
"Everytime," I whisper back.
Hyukwoo closes the distance between us until our lips touch.

It's a short kiss but it feels like there are millions of butterflies in my stomach.

"Hyukwoo... I ... I think I'm starting to fall in love with you..."
He shyly smiles and moves closer to kiss my forehead.

....

"I could sit here with you forever," he starts, "but sadly, I can't... I need to shoot SMTM tonorrow..."

SHIT!! HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT SMTM???
What am I doing here?? I need to go home! NOW! I just can't do this to Hyukwoo! As much as I wan't to be with him, I can't risk to hurt him more than THIS situation will already cause...

"Hy...Hyukwoo, I need to go... I'm sorry, really! But I... I don't want to hurt you!"
I stand up and grab my bag.
"What??? Why would you hurt me? And why are you leaving?? Did I do something wrong?"
Hyukwoo also stands up and looks at me.

Tears start rolling down my cheeks as I whisper "I'm sorry."
I give him one last kiss on his cheek befor I start to run.

What have I done? How could I do this?? He'll hate me as soon as he finds out.

...

I'm still running. My phone rang at least 20 times in the last 10 minutes but I just continued running.
I reach the house my apartment is in, go in and take the elevator.
After getting out at the 6th floor, I run to the door of my apartment and start to search for my key.
Where the fvck is it?

I finally find it, unlock the door and go in.
I slam the door close, take of my shoes, throw my bag away and walj to my bed. I fall on it and start to cry.
I just cry for two hours.

Why did I do this to Hyukwoo?

My phone was ringing tlso often in the last two hours. It's ringing again, but this time it's a different ringtone.
It's the ring tone I set for my sister.
I get up from the bed, slowly walk to my bag and get my phone.
I click on the screen,
"He...hello?" "Unnie? It's me Sooyoo!... unnie, are you crying?" "*snifle* I'm so dumb..." "What? Why? What happened? Did he hurt you? Soojung unnie! What happened?"
I really want to tell my sister what happened. But I can't.
I start to cry again
"Why... why did I do this??"