Chapter 3

>No ones POV<
In the waiting room while S.J. got judged:
"Wow, S.J.'s really good!
"All Pass!"
"I want to battle against him!" "You think it's a boy?" "Of course it is! A girl couldn't rap like this!"

>Loco's POV<
After S.J left the stage:
Okay, so now I'm 100% sure, S.J. is a boy!
"Boy or girl? What do you think?" Sean hyung asks. "BOY! I'm sure!" I automatically answer. "What should we do if S.J. is a girl? We should be scared of her then!" San E hyung says while laughing.
Maybe we'll find out later.
If S.J. is gonna be a part of our team we will know anyways!

>SooJung's POV<
After leaving the stage I'm going back into the waing room. Everyone is looking at me, so e are clapping. "Thanks!" I'm saying at least 5 times and bow. I'm sitting down again. Next to me sits Song Mino. He looks at me, smiles and then starts talking to me.
"Hi! You're really good at rapping! And your lyrics are great too!... I'm Song Mino by the way!"
"Thank you! You're really good too Song Mino!" "I wasn't even in there. How will you know?" He points at the screen infront of us while saying this.
"My dongsaeng is a fan! Her room is filled with pictures of you and your groupmates." "Oh... tell her thank you for the support in the name of Winner!" He smiles at me.
"Song Mino!" A staff member calls out.
"I have to go now. Maybe we see each other!" he says befor he leaves.
He really seems nice!

Later on the same day:
I'm going to see my sister in 20 minutes in the park but I still need to finish work!

I grab two cups of coffee and bring them to a couple who ordered these.
I put the cups down, bow my head and walk off to one of my collegues.

"Please make two coffee to go! One with extra whipped cream and one with milk. The customer will pick them up in 5 minutes!"
I nod and start making the coffees.

The moment I finish to prepair the order two females enter the shop.

I blink a few times but I still can't belive who is walking in my direction:
It's Jessica H.O and Yuk Jidam.

Breath SooJung, breath!

"Hello! We ordered two coffee to go."
"One with milk and one with extra whipped cream, right?" I smile at them.
"Yep!" Jidam answers and smiles back at me.

"... I never knew that this shop had famous customers like you! I really do look up to both of you!"

"Jinjja? Aren't you older than me?" Jidam asks.
"I am. But my rapping isn't as good as yours!" I look at Jessi "or yours!"
"You're a rapper too?" Jessi asks.
"Yes, I'll also be on SMTM4." "Congrats!" Jessi starts. "How much is it?"
Jessi points at the two cups of coffee.
After telling her the prize they are about to leave.
"Jessi unnie and I will watch you! Fighting unnie!" Jidam says befor she turns around to leave.

Did I just really met Jessica H.O and Yuk Jidam? Or am I dreaming?

>at the park<
I'm waiting under the favourite tree of my sister.
Yes, she really has a favourite tree. Crazy, right?
She will be here soon.

While I'm waiting I look around.
I spot some boys a few meters away from me that went to the audition for SMTM too.
They are talking about female rapper:
"... this girl should stop rapping! She's too pretty for SMTM!! She should be an idol and don't waste her time whilr trying to be a rapper!"
"There isn't any girl that should rap!!! They should shake their pretty asses to our songs and scream for their 'oppas'!"
They start laughing like some retarded seals and I'm about to throw up.

How can they say things like this about female rappers?
Haven't they heard of Unpretty Rapstar?!

"Some of these girls are even worser than idol rappers!"

What is wrong with them?
Not all idol rapper are bad!
Same for the female ones!

Okay SooJung, keep calm! Just breath! You won't go to them and hit them! They don't deserve attention!

"Unnie!"
I turn around just to fond my suster running towards me.
"Sorry unnie! I'm late, but the traffic... you know."
"It's okay! ... How has my lil sis been? How does mom feel?"
"I'm fine. A bit stressed because of school but it's okay. Mom feels great! She can't wait to see you on tv!"
"Don't stress yourself too much! Mom is really taking the medicine the doctor gave her?"
"Yes unni! Don't worry!"

"SOOYOOOO!! I didn't know you were here today!"

We turn in the direction the voice came from and SooYoo starts smiling because she sees her classmates.

"I'll go now! I need to be at work early tomorrow!"
"Oh, okay. Text me unnie!"
I nod and start walking home