Chapter 25

>No ones POV<

Hyukwoo's cold hands slowly move under SJ's shirt making her shiver.
They pull apart and rest their foreheads against each others.
Both were out of their breath because of their kiss.

"I love you so damn much SooJung!" "Show me!" She said.

They start kissing again like each others lips were air and they couldn't breath.
Hyukwoo removed the shirt of his girlfriend and looked at her in amazement. "Wow!"
She giggled and kissed his forehead.

"Stand up!" Loco whispers.
Soojung does what he told her. After he also stands up, Hyukwoo grabs her hand and walks towards a door.

>S.J's Pov<

Omg, is this really happening right now or am I dreaming?
Are we really about to do "it"?

>No ones Pov<

Loco slowly opens the door and walks to the bed in the middle of the room.
He turns around to face SooJung. Hyukwoo pulls her closer to his chest and looks in her eyes.

"Hyukwoo... I ..." "What is it?" "I... I haven't done this in a long time," Hyukwoo's girlfriend says blushing.
He gently touches her cheek befor whispering something to her: "It's okay. Tell me if I hurt you and I'll stop!"
Soojung nods her head.

They kiss again and their kisses get sloppier with every second...

This time it's SooJung that's removing Hyukwoos shirt. Both of them strip until they're only wearing their underwear.

They lay down again and Hyukwoo starts placing butterfly kisses all over S.J.
Starting at her jawline, he moves on to her collarbones, chest and then her tummy.

Soojung slowly rans a hand through Hyukwoo's hair as he showeres her tummy with more butterfly kisses and stops a bit above the hem of her panties.

Hyukwoo looks up and kisses Soojung.
"Can I?" He says while looking at her chest. She nods as an answer, sits up and starts kissing him again.
Hyukwoo opens her bra without letting go of his girlfriends lips.

He slowly moves his lips down her neck, marking it until he reaches her collarbones.

Befor they continue, both lay down again.

Loco continues kissing her, placing soft kisses on her boobs.

"Ahh" Soojung lets out a soft moan.
"Do you know how sexy that sounded?"
She hits him slightly befor Hyukwoo continues what he was doing.

More soft moans escape S.J.'s lips as Hyukwoo continues.
Her hands that were resting on Hyukwoos shoulders move down his chest until her fingertips brush against the fabric of his boxers.
She tries to take them of but Loco stops her.
"Seems like someone is impatient." "Stop teasing me!"

He just laughs and then strips Soojung and himself.

S.J. looks up and down Loco's body with a worried look on her face.

"Don't worry. I won't hurt you, SooJung."