Chapter 11

[I had to delete Chapter 12 because I forgot to upload this one. I'll upload it right after this one.
This is so embarassing :( ]

> SooJungs pov<
3rd round of auditions

All rappers that passed round two are walking in a room.
In front of us is a stage and a table.
The MC enters the stage to greet us. He explains todays challenge, it's a 1vs1 battle.
Yes, I knew it would be this!

...

More and more rapper call out the one they want to go against. The room gets emptier by minute.
The MC calls out the rapper that will choose their partner next. "Choi Yuri!"
She's one of the few female rapper. Who will she go against?
"Choi Yuri-ssi, who do want to go against?" the MC asks her.

"I want to go against..." she scans the room and points at me "S.J.!" I look up and nod.
Befor going on stage a staff gives me a microphone.
I'm now standing next to her...
"Yuri-ssi, why did you pick out S.J.-ssi?" "Since I don't know if it's a boy or a girl, I find more exciting! I'm also sure that I'm gonna win!"
"I wouldn't be so sure about the last thing!" I say.

After we got down from the stage and walked out of the room we sit together to choose a beat

...

"I like this one!" She presses the play button.
"Mmmm, yeah it's good! The first part fits good with my lyrics!" "The second part fits good with my lyrics! Let's take this beat!" We nod at each other and start practicing together

A bit later

"I need a break!" I only nod as an answer.
"S.J.-ssi? Can I ask you something?" "Yes..."
"Are you a boy or a girl? And how old are you?" "I'm born in 1994. And maybe you'll find the answer to the other question later... maybe, maybe not." "Oh, okay. We're born in the same year!" "Really? You look so young. I thought you weren't much older than the high shool rapper." "Do I really look THAT young?" "Yes. Actually... you have a baby face."
I try not to laugh but then she starts giggling and I can't hold back anymore.
After calming down we start to practice again.

...

"S.J.-ssi, Yuri-ssi, please get ready. You'll go in in ten minutes." A staff tells us.
"Okay." We answer and bow.

"Yuri, what are you doing?"
It seems like she's searching something in her bag.
"I need to refresh my make up... Can you hold this for a second?"
She puts a small mirror in my hand and starts to do her make up.
After she's finished, I check if my hair is still fully covered.

The staff comes to us again and tells is to follow her. We do what we were told until we arrive at a second, smaller waiting room.
"You're the next team. Wait here until I call you in. The other staff will give you your microphones."
We bow again befor she leaves.

"Excited?" Yuri asks. "A bit. What about you?" "Same."

After waiting a bit more the staff gives us our microphones.

>Loco's POV<

The rapper that won the last battle leaves the room.
But instead of focusing on this I'm thinking about SooJung.
I should concentrate on my work now, I tell myself.

"Loco hyung, everything okay? Are you still chocked by the performance or what?" Zico asks.
"...huh? No... I-" "He has a headache. He's gonna be like this all day long." Jaebum hyung says.

"Oh! Look who's the next team!" Jinu hyung says full of excitement.
"S.J. vs. Choi Yuri. Will be fun!" Zico adds.

Tablo hyung starts speaking, "I've got an idea. If S.J. wins he or she will get one of these hats, right?" We all nod. After that he continues, "How about finding out if S.J. is a boy or a girl?"
"How?" I ask.
"Let's say something like 'You only get the hat after telling us if you're a boy or a girl.'" "What if she doesn't want to?" San E hyung asks.
"In this case, let's just give the hat to her or him anyways." VJ hyung answers his labelmate.

A few seconds after we agreed on our plan, Choi Yuri and S.J. walk in.

"Hello" Choi Yuri says and both bow.
I grab the microphone,"Who called out who?" "Yuri-ssi called out my name." S.J. answers and I nod.

"Okay, DROP THE BEAT!" San E hyung screams.

>No ones POV<

The beat starts and a few second later Yuri and S.J. start rapping:

"[BOTH]
Cross it all out, cross it all out
I'll cross it all out, you you you

[S.J.]
I've added you,
I'll tease you more to make you f*cking pissed
Who's hot, who's not,
someone has already burned out your head
Shake it more, pull on it,
try to put your name in my head once
This is a deserted island an you're the main character
But turn down the volume and try to judge yourself

[BOTH]
I'm gonna give you a chance So baby watch ur back
I'll let you live Black b b black blacklist
I'm gonna give you a chance So baby watch ur back
I'll let you live Black b b black blacklist

[YURI]
Hey don't fall asleep, don't roll your eyes
Don't f*cking shake your feet
F*ck you bitch,
slowly bow your stiff head
Ey don't you dare, be careful, ba ba ba bang up
This is my last warning,
I'll tell you straight up, I don't like you"
[ english translation of "Blacklist" -Hyuna (4minute) feat. L.E (EXID) ]

While S.J. and Yuri were rapping, the judges really seemed to enjoy it.

After they finished Zico grabs his microphone and asks something, "Yuri-ssi. You said 'f*ck you bitch'. Does that mean S.J. is a girl? Or did you just call S.J. a male bitch?" "Yes, I said that... and to be honest, I don't have a clue. I asked S.J. about this while practice but the only answer I got for my questions was that we're both born in 1994. S.J. said that I'll maybe find out later if she or he is a boy or a girl."

The judges nod and then each producer team starts to discuss who won the battle.

After a few minutes that felt like a few hours for Yuri and S.J. Jay Park starts talking, "Both of you were really good. But only one will be able to go to the next round."

>SooJung's Pov<

Just say who won. Damn it Jay Park!

"Choi Yuri," No, sh*t! "You're not gonna join us. Sorry!"

What? I won??

"Congrats S.J. You're the winner of this battle!"
I start to smile and bow to the producers.

"The winner of the 1vs1 battle gets a hat. Get it from the team you want to go to." Tablo explains.

I nod and walk towards team AOMG.
"But," Tablo starts again,"you'll only get it after telling us if you're a boy or a girl!"

When he finishes his sentence, I'm already standing infront of team AOMG.

Holy sh*t! NO!! Hyukwoo shouldn't find out who I am.

I take a small step back and try to slow down my heartbeat.

I slowly lift up my snapback an dlet my gray hair fall down. I arrange my hair and look at the producers.

They look so shocked. Hyukwoo' probably the most shokcked one...