I peered to my right and then to my left. It was pretty quiet around here but this was a secluded neighborhood, so I knew the security were gonna be making their rounds soon. It's just too quiet around here. I looked down at my watch and read the time. 4:23. 

"Damn. What are these niggas doing?" I mumbled, looking over my shoulder at the house. Just as I turned around, one of the lights in a room upstairs flipped on. I could see the silhouette of someone walking around but I knew it wasn't Raymond or Leo. They're both too tall and too big to be looking like this. It had to be a woman in there. "Shit," I whispered.

What am I supposed to do now? MJ said the people living in this house would be on vacation so we wouldn't have to worry about getting caught by them. He didn't even give me nothing to protect myself with either, so it's not like I can go in the house. And I can't call Raymond or Leo unless I want them to get caught.

I looked forward at the street, just checking to see if any cops were coming before I looked back at the house. I almost shit my pants once I saw somebody else in the bedroom window upstairs. I could clearly point out this figure but the person's face became even clearer once they looked out of the window. It's King. Damn. Damn. Damn. Out of all the houses in the area, why'd MJ have to rob King's? If that's King in that bedroom, then that lady with him has to be Mrs. Sincere. Shit. Theodore's gonna kill me if he finds out I had something to do with this.

Before I could even formulate a plan to get out of here, my feet started moving. I found myself running in the opposite direction, trying to get away from the house. I know King and I know how ruthless he is, so I'm not gonna be around here once shit starts going down. I had to get myself out of here before he comes out the house and sees I'm involved with this. I had never ran this fast in my whole life. My legs were burning, I could barely breath and my heart was racing a mile a minute but I just kept running. I could've just fallen to the ground right now since I'm so tired but my adrenaline was the only thing pumping energy into my body.

I stopped once I got to the end of the street. It was still dark and quiet and no police were around. From where I was standing, I could see the entrance to the gated community I was in but there was a guard manning the post. "Damn," I mumbled. It was nobody sitting here when we first got here. I took a deep breath and just decided to make a run for it. If I get caught, then I'll get caught by him but King can't catch me. I've heard the stories of what he's done to people that crossed him in the past and I'm tryna keep my balls. I don't need him crushing my balls. I froze in my tracks once I heard the sound of gun shots ringing off in the air.

As soon as gun started sounding, the guard quickly stood to his feet and looked around the area. I'm sure he couldn't tell I was standing over here since I was dressed in all black but I was gonna take any chances. I went and hid behind a tree just as he walked out of his station. Lights in almost every house flipped on since the gun shots were still ringing in the area. If I didn't know any better, I would've thought this was a war zone. But shit. If I knew any better, I would'n't have let MJ convince me to come over here and rob anybody. It's almost like he knew who he was robbing and wanted me to help him do it. It's almost like he was setting me up to get caught, or worse, killed.

The guard ran right past the bush I was hiding behind and ran directly towards the McDonald's house. That's when I decided to go. I darted out from behind the bush and ran as fast as my legs would carry me. The entrance was right there. I could see it. I slipped in between the gates and jetted out of there, running as fast as I could. Man, fuck Leo and Raymond. They were stupid for even going up in that house but Aubrey Johnson isn't going to jail over this dumb shit. They can, but I'm definitely not. The only place I'm going is to confront MJ. His ass has some explaining to do.