"Maybe, maybe not," I countered.

"Look boys, she's blushing," Nathan said as he poked my cheek.

"I am not. You guys are so annoying," I whined.

Jay pulled me close to him. "Liar, you love us."

"Jay, let go," I laughed as I pulled away from him. "You're so weird."

"It's one of our many charms," Siva grinned.

"So, when do we get to meet your boy toy?" Max asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm not sure, exactly."

"Well, I want to meet him," Tom stated. "I don't approve of your relationship until I meet him."

I rolled my eyes. "Relax, Tom. You'll meet him; I'm just not sure when exactly." If it were up to me, it would be never.

"Soon, I hope. We only have two more weeks of vacation left," Tom said.

I nodded my head sadly. Time was really flying by and I hated the thought of this vacation ever ending. I looked over at my phone to read the message from Harry.

~ Hello, lovely. We are going out to a club tonight. Want to come with us? - Harry

I smiled at the offer. "Hey Tom," I said as I looked up from my phone.

"Yeah, Cal," he said as he looked from the TV to me.

"Can I go out with my friends tonight?" I asked as I batted my eyelashes.

"Where are you going?"

"A club nearby. It's not too far and I would be home by midnight the latest. Please?"

Tom sat there thinking for a minute. "I guess so," he sighed.

I squealed as I jumped up off the couch and ran over to Tom. "Thank you, thank you, thank you," I shouted as I threw my arms around Tom's neck.

"Whoa," he said slightly startled as he fell back a bit. "You're welcome," he laughed. "Now go get out of here before I change my mind."

I kissed his cheek before running upstairs to change and get ready for the night.

----

"Callie, I'm so glad you came out tonight," Eleanor smiled as she pulled me in for a hug.

"Like I could ever turn down the chance to party with you," I laughed as I pulled away.

"Come on, everyone is inside waiting," she said as she grabbed my hand and led me inside the club.

We were in the VIP section once again and I was surprised to see how crowded it was. "You would think there was an international boy band partying in here or something," I yelled to Eleanor, earning a smile from her. We walked to our group of friends who were hanging out at a booth by the bar.

"Callie," everyone yelled when I walked up to the table.

I said hello to everyone before taking a seat next to Harry. He smiled as he leaned towards me. "Hey, beautiful," he said in a husky voice before kissing my cheek.

"Hey, handsome," I giggled. "How are you?" I leaned into him.

"Better now that you're here," he chuckled and I had this stupid grin on my face.

"Do you want to dance?" I asked.

He nodded sheepishly and I grabbed his hand to lead him out of the booth. We made our way to the center of the dance floor and Harry turned me so my back was to him. He put his hands on my waist and I put my hands on his as we started moving to the best of the music. Soon all of our friends joined us and we formed a small circle. Even Niall found a girl to dance with. I smiled in content, happy to be dancing with my friends and boyfriend.