chapter 15: memory loss part1

HI!!! YAY! I'M SO GLAD THAT PEOPLE ARE ENJOYING THE STORY!! 

THANKS FOR ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS! MWAH! :D

MY MOM LITERALLY PUNCHED ME AND SAID YOU BETTER UPLOAD THIS WEEKEND! I PROMISE THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER WITH BE SUPER AWESOME! WITH MORE OF GAIGE CASSANDRA SCENES.

DEDICATED TO ALL MY NEWEST READERS! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

XO KEETS!

_________________________________________________________________________________

HONK HONK

“lets go! They are here already!” yelled Alessandra as she pulled me towards the door. My shoe was half in and I was struggling trying to losen her grip as well as fit that damn shoe in!

“AGH! I’m coming!” I yelled trying my best to pull away my arm.

“We have to go in this lifetime!” she complained!

“I’m late because of YOU!” I protested

“WHAT HOW?” she yelled

“WHO DID YOURE HAIR FOR YOU?” I yelled back.

At this point we were inches away ready to go at eachother. Alessandra and I were no doubt best friends but when it would come to a show down, there was no way of stopping us…. Unless ofcourse one of us decided that ‘its sooo not worth it’

“nothing like a good girl fight”

“AAAHHHH!” we yelled and turned towards the window. There stood that ass! GAIGE!

“WHAT THE HELL!” we yelled in synchronisation

“What?” he said casually coming in through the window.

“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?” I yelled out in frustration. Its like it didn’t matter to him at all.

“old habits die hard.” He said causally sitting down on my window seat.

“OH NO! YOU DON’T! GET UP AND LEAVE! Where are your manners? And WHAT old habit?” I said trying my best to yank him off the seat.

“What? Is the bed better? Did you forget so soon? How I used to sneak in every night? WOW!” he said throwing his hands up in the air.

“GAIGE! I NEVER LET YOU IN THE HOUSE EVER! HA! SNEAK YOU IN! PLEASE! DO NOT CONSIDER YOUR SELF SO PRIVELEGED”

“GUYS!” said Alessandra stepping in between us. Things never really ended well when Gaige and I were within breathing distance. “We have to GO! NOW!”

As we descended down the stairs, my mother expression changed thrice. At first she was staring at us in awe, then her eyes were wide in surprise, after which she looked utterly confused. “Girls! You look absolutly charming. Hello Gaige ?” she said questioningly.

“MA! Don’t worry! He just came! Well “snuck” in actually.” I said trying to calm my worried mother.

“WELL…. Alright if you say so! Be safe and have fun guys!”

***

“Try the lobster babe! Its yumm!”

“OH sorry I’m allergic.”

I shot Alessandra a look. I couldn’t help but role my eyes! Why on earth would blondie locks put lobsters on her plate if she were allergic.

“Why? Did you serve yourself ?” questioned Kael echoing my thoughts.