Chapter 10: the game.

“Hey you” I said walking up to Kael when I saw him at the lot. He was leaning against the hood of his car. He wore a blue shirt and beige pants.

“Hey baby, just one minute.” He said kissing me on my cheek.

There was just one problem with what he had just said; I was in no mood to wait.

He was talking to Dave about something. I went up to his ear and whispered “I’m sure u don’t want to make me wait.” And I teasingly bit his ear.

I could feel his body freeze. When I pulled back to look at his face he look stunned. I smiled and I ran my hand on his abs.

“UMM. OKAY I’LL TALK LATER.” He said to Dave. Dave looked at me smirked. “Sure, have funs” he said and turned towards his car. Alessandra looked amused and she gave me thumbs up; ‘Have fun’ she mouthed.

I smiled and got in his car. He slid in and just looked at me.

“What was that?” he asked stunned.

“You're about to find out” I said mischievously.

He exhaled loudly. My hand went to his thigh. Was he nervous? Ha so cute.

He drove away keeping both his hands on the steering wheel, something that he never did; usually one hand would be on the wheel and the other interlocked in mine. It was different this time.

“Stop the car.” I said suddenly when we were in a tree filled space.

He stopped. “Why?” he asked confused.

“So we can do this” I answered getting off my seat and on to his lap. He looked surprised but he didn’t push me away. I sat on his lap and held his hair, pulling him closer to me. His hands came up around my waist. “I want you now” I whispered against his skin. A low mourn came out his mouth. I kissed him, more aggressively than usual. His hands slid into my shirt and up my back. I could feel a chill go through me.

He kissed me, on my lips, my jaw line, my neck; I held his hair the whole time. I wanted him so bad. His hands travelled up my back and stopped on my bra. As he tried to unhook it I pulled back.

“Let’s get home” I said gasping.  His hands gripped my back tight. He kissed me hungrily. After a while he said “OKAY”

We got home. I unlocked the door and he came in. As I closed it, he spun me and pushed me against it. His hands on my leg and he lifted me up to his waist. He held me there and kissed me.  His hands ran through my hair and mine through his. I could feel the heat come off his body. My hands moved down to the small of his back and I slowly raised his shirt. When my fingers ran across his back, I could feel the Goosebumps rise on his skin. He pulled back and looked at my face questioningly. I smiled back in response and he went back to kissing my neck.

He moved his head back and let me take his shirt off. I could see his body; even though I had seen it before when he wore his swimming trunks, it wasn’t as hot as it is now.

I pulled his head back and kissed him. “Room” I said. He smiled and let go of me. I took his hand and pulled him up the stairs; his shirt in my other hand. At the top of the stairs he pulled me back and kissed me. I dropped his shirt and used my hands, the right, brace hand around his neck and the left in his hair. He pulled back and all of a sudden both my feet were off the ground and I was in his arms.

 Alarmed, I looked at his face and he chuckled. “Don’t worry baby, I got you.” He said carrying me into my room.

He put me on the bed and sat at its edge; I went up to him and sat on his lap. I couldn't get enough of him. I could feel his hands move slowly, up my thigh. His hands kept moving up under mu dress. A low mourn escaped my mouth and I could feel him smile against my skin. His hands lingered at my bra hooks and he asked “Are you sure?”

i'd like to think you love me too.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara