Epilogue

Eight Months Later

"I have donuts!" Seth cooed as he moved the plate around my face, trying to tempt me. It worked. My stomach made a gurgling noise, but my eyes were still trained on Max's unmoving face.

Seth sighed and muttered something which sounded like giving up.

"Here babe, let me try!" Hisperia chuckled as I heard them share a small kiss and sitting next to me.

"Heidi, here comes an aeroplane!" Hisperia said as she tried to slam the donut in my mouth. Luckily, thanks to my reflexes, I ducked, causing her to lose her hold on the donut.

"God! Heidi please eat something." Hisperia groaned.

I shook my head like I had been shaking for the fifty-eighth time.

I didn't want to eat, nor I wanted to sleep. I just wanted Max to wake up.

I just hoped he remembered everything, even though doctor Janet's words repeated in my mind.

"It's just like your case, only that you didn't remember anything!" Doctor Janet informed as she clutched her glass.

"So now what?" I asked as she sipped the blood.

"Well, I suggest that you let him figure it out on his own, because you seemed to get severe headache, when mentioned to some names."

"Okay!" I muttered as I got up and left her office, not knowing what to do.

"He would wake up Heidi, trust me!" Hisperia said, smiling a little.

"Yeah, and whatever my babe says, happens!" Seth assured, smiling at Hisperia.

Yeah, they got their together-forever ending.

"Eat honey, eat!" Hisperia pleaded.

"No," I answered,"I am not hungr-"

"Woah! Did you see that?" Seth screeched, pointing towards Max.

We both whipped our heads in Max's sleeping face, only to find a frown on it.

My breath hitched.

He was waking up.

"Heidi, say something!" Seth whispered and I nodded.

"Max, it's me! Please wake up!" I whispered in his ear.

I heard a slight whimper coming out from his mouth.

"I love you Max!" I muttered again and moved my head and kissed him on his lips.

His eyes fluttered open, groaning a little.

I moved away from his face while Hisperia and Seth hugged each other and dashed towards the door, scream about getting Janet.

I looked at Max, as he rubbed his eyes.

What if he forgot about me? What if he never remembers anything?

Max finally looked around, his eyes settling on my face.

I stopped breathing, waiting for him to say something.

And what he said, took my breath away.

"Samantha!" He smiled as he got up and attacked me with a kiss.

The End.