CHAPTER TEN

"YAAAAHHHHHH!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"AHHHH!" Hisperia screamed and fell off the bed. She got up quickly, adjusting her gown and grabbing a shoe.

"Why did you scream?" I enquired.

"I screamed because I thought you saw a spider." Hisperia replied, looking under the quilts in search of the poor creature.

"The only one who is afraid of spiders amongst us is you!" I retort, knowing how much the tiny creature scared her.
Hisperia scowled when she found nothing under the quilts. She threw the shoe down and yawned as she rubbed her eyes.

"Go to sleep. You need it. Hallucinating about spiders isn't a good thing." I was smug by now.
Hisperia narrowed her eyes.
"Why did you scream? Hmmm?" Hisperia asked curiously.
"Uh....I thought something was crawling on my back!" I lied, looking away towards the curtains, which were drawn to block the harsh sunlight.

There is no way am I telling her about the dream. Dream which consisted of a vineyard and a small, cute town.
YES! YES! A STUPID DREAM MADE ME SCREAM! GO AHEAD AND LAUGH.

"Okay.."  Hisperia trailed off, still unsure on what I said

Thanks to my functioning brain, I faked a yawn and closed my eyes muttering,"I am sleepy! See you in the evening!"

"You mean morning, right?" Hisperia corrected, amused by my behaviour.

"Ya sorry. Its the three p.m. personality you're looking at." I chukled dryly.

"You mean three-"

"Ya, I mean three a.m. in the morning!" I snapped at her.

That was the end of the conversation because my bed can make your eyelids go droopy and doze off quickly.

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

"Stop fretting, will you?" Hisperia complained as she braided,or tried to braid my hair.

"Easy for you to say!" I snapped.

"Dear Lord, calm down! Perhaps she wants to know about you and Seth!" Hisperia suggested.

When I woke up, I thought everything will be normal. We both dressed up and called up James.
I just love weekends.
How wrong I was.
As soon as I yanked the door open, I stepped on the 'note'. Reading it, I realised that I only had an hour. An hour!

"There! You look presentable!" Hisperia gleamed as she took five steps back to admire me. I rolled my eyes.
"Just pray that I don't end up being slaughtered! "I tried to make it a joke but it came as a nervous cough.
Hisperia frowned for a moment and then indicated me to get up. I obeyed her and stood in front of her. I gave her a questioning look but she just shrugged it off and hugged me.

"Hug it all out." She whispered.

And I did.

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*

"I will say this one time. You are in grave danger. There is a small town after you cross the Forbidden Forest. You will be greeted by a  vineyard at first. And after a few miles, you will reach Fernfield. Pack your belongings and start your journey,Heidi. He shouldn't find you." Queen Elizabeth finished in one breath.

Its official, the Queen has gone batshit crazy.

"Whose the mysterious 'he'?" I tried to hide my laugh. I still couldn't believe she was serious.

"Someone close to you!" Elizabeth bit her lip and looked around her,scared as if someone heard her.

"Can you atleast tell me why should I run away when this castle is the safest place of all?" I still couldn't really comprehend anything so far.

"Cause I bet my jewels that your the only one who can recollect her past!" Elizabeth narrowed her eyes at me as I fidgeted in my spot.

"Thats not-" I began but Queen Elizabeth cut me off.
"Go to your room and pack, Heidi! You are in danger.GO!" Elizabeth screamed at me.

I stepped out of her chambers but one fact kept on revolving in my head.

Queen Elizabeth was frightened.
This is serious. But there is no way I can leave the damn castle. Its the safest of all the places.

"Ya right! 'Go to Fernfield'!" I mimicked her but then stopped.

Fernfield. Vineyard. Thats what i had dreamt.
Am I going crazy?!?!?

Might as well go and grab a glass of blood. I bet thats whats playing with Queens mind. She needs it and so do I.