CHAPTER TWO

Take a deep breathe...and the kick some ass! James would definately encourage me like this. Its his phrase after all.

My hands were still. Just a push and I would land in the Council Hall. Ok! Start the music Queen. Here comes your nightmare.

I pushed the door and what I saw was beyond anyones imagination. I was shocked,pissed and really hurt. Like really hurt.

Can you imagine this? Your crush kissing someone else right infront of you. If you can,then your pretty much in my situation.
Yup,there they were,snogging like there is no tomorrow.

I cleared my throat.
"Ahem."
No reaction...?!?!

"AHEM!!!"

Queen Elizabeth jumped away from Prince Seth,like he was acid or something.
Seth,in the meantime,was wiping his mouth and looking down at his shoes. The Queen on the other hand,looked annoyed with the disturbance caused. I must say,I am glad I came like this. I didn't like her from the beginning,but I did respect her. Now that respect was replaced by...hatred?? I really don't know because all I can see is the image of them making out.

"Oh Heidi! You have to knock and then come in,my child!" Elizabeth said,in her all 'Queen attitude' tone.
"Sorry. I'll remember to do it next time." I apologized,trying to control my anger. From the corner of my eye,I saw Seth looking at me.
"Anyway. I summoned you here for a reason.",she said,looking concerned.
Bitch. If this about your gathering,I'm so outta here.

"As you know,Prince Seth here,"she gestured at Seth,who was still looking at me with a guilty expression,"will be crowned as King in three years. His parents think it would be great if he learns our culture and the beliefs we have."
Oh no. Oh no. Noooo. This is not happening.

"It would be great if you help him out. You will help him adjust here,which will be great as it would keep you busy from playing pranks on your teachers." Elizabeth said in a stern voice. Yikes! Order and warning together. Not good!

"I...well-"

"I am not asking your opinion. I am ordering you to do this." And with that,she motioned us to leave.
I and Seth bowed to her and left the Council Hall.

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

"And this is where we have our classes." I sighed. All this time,I was the one talking and Seth nodding. The tour took 2 hours,thanks to Seth's fans. Gosh! Girls swarmed him like bees to honey. It was annoying

"Here is your room. If you need anything,check the phone near your bed. It has numbers of almost everyone. See you later Prince Seth." I bowed and left him.

Please stop me Seth! Say that was just a silly mistake or that the Queen forced herself on you. Say your sorry. Please! Call me desperate....but its the truth. My heart was aching to hear these words. I wanted to get up from this nightmare. All I heard was his door slam.

"......."

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

Seth P.O.V

I punched the pillow again. Queen Elizabeth ruined everything. I can't believe i fell for the old "there's something on your face" trick. Moreover,did it have to be Heidi of all people who was supposed to help me. I mean,she already made me nervous standing in five-mile radius yet talk to me.

I can still picture her face in my mind. Those eyes showed pain for a second and then was replaced by hatred. Its hard to gain a girl's trust. I bet it will be ten times hard to gain Heidi's trust.

I punched the pillow again and again till the feathers came out. Housekeeping won't be pleased by this.

Who the hell cares!!

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

Queen Elizabeth P.O.V

The kiss was just too sweet. I hope Seth and I get some quality time again.