CHAPTER SEVEN

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

"Wow! Batman rocks!" I say as I finish the contents of the packet. Max groans besides me and rubs his eyes. It was a typical saturday night- Mom and Dad were out enjoying their anniversary and Max and I were watching Batman movies,celebrating our anniversary too. We just completed two years of dating.

"Can we please watch James Bond instead? Batman and Robin are getting on my friggin nerves!" Max complains as he tries to snatch the remote from me.

"No. I love Batman. Honestly,why do you even like James Bond?" I ask as I open another packet of marshmallows.

This is what I call life.

"James Bond has so many missions and adventures!" Max explains.

I roll my eyes.

"Batman has a batmobile!" I grin at him.

"Oh ya. Well your Batman lacks something." Max smirks as he shifts himself closer to me. He brings his face right infront of me and our noses touch. I frown and blush at the same time. My heart is hammering loud enough for him to hear. Two years and yet he manages to make me nervous.

"W-what does he lack?" I stutter as I was losing myself in his eyes. Those blue eyes.

"Bond gets all the ladies." Max whispers as he slams his lips against mine.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

"Ahhhhh!" I scream as I fall down from my bed. Its a good thing that I landed on my butt.

Dream. It was a dream. Just a dream.

If it was a dream,why is my heart aching. My heart was breaking inside. The pain was excruciating. My vision was starting to get blurry. It took me a moment to realise that I was crying.

Can a dream really hurt so much?

I shook the thought away and got up from the floor. Eversince i came across 'soulless',things have turned upside-down. Seth helping me with the little note despite the fact I insulted him,Hisperia acting a bit weird around me,and now the dream.

Lying on the bed,I realised that I had no recollection of who I was. Whenever I tried to think about it,it would always give me a headache. We all had this problem. None of us actually remember who we really were.

Go to sleep. Thats the best thing one could ever ask for.

I groaned as I saw the time. It was four. Three hours to dusk. I should sleep but I can't. I can't afford to have that painful dream again. I start humming a little but I start feeling drowsy.

Sleep takes over me...

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

Seth P.O.V

"I don't know. Its just as if I have heard it before!" Heidi defended herself.

"Thats bullshit! Even if you have heard it,why are you getting so restless about it?" James asked curiously.

These words still keep me on an edge. James attitude towards her is something that boiled my blood. His constant flirting and snapping at her made me mad. Its a good thing he hasn't laid a finger on her. The mental images of him and her holding each other makes my vision red.

Atleast you helped Heidi with the word.

I chuckled at my stupidity. The note on her door would probably be in trash by now. I deserved it. The episode between me and the Queen isn't something that can be forgotten so easily and the hurt I caused cannot be erased so easily.

Her face comes in my mind. Her eyes were on the verge of tears when see saw me and Elizabeth. Her pain was quickly replaced by anger.

I sigh. I must really be struck by the cupid. I can definately say that because I am sipping my fifth cup of coffee in the library finding more about soulless. It was already five o'clock. Dusk was approaching and I had nothing on me. I knew I had screwed up before but I guess helping Heidi like this can soften her a bit. She better appreciate it.

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

James P.O.V

"Shit,shit,shit!" I say as I jump back from the bed. Want to know why? The answer is on my bed who is sleeping peacefully. If it was any other girl,I wouldn't give a f***. But that was years ago. Heidi has changed everthing eversince she entered my damn life.

And now I just made the stupidist mistake ever. I just hoked up with her best friend. No,I just hooked up with 'our' best friend. Oh my God!!

I steady myself. We still had one hour with us. Slowly,I nudge her.

"Wake up!" I whisper. She doesn't even stir.
"Wake up girl!" I shake her a bit. She mumbles something like 'go away'.

Thats it!

"WAKE UP HISPERIA!" I shout in her ear.

"AHH!" She screams and falls from the bed. I would have chuckled at this but this was not the time.

I am so screwed.