CHAPTER THREE

"This sucks! How could she? No. Let me rephrase it. How could he?" Hisperia was pacing back and forth in my room. I told her everything about the Council Hall episode.

I sighed."Oh c'mon! Its not that surprising. I mean I was surprised that they weren't doing the 'stuff'."
"But still! How can he? I mean he is a prince and she is the Queen. She is four hundred years old and he is just ninty seven." Hisperia emphasised her point.
I gave her a dirty look.
"What?" Hisperia looked confused
"Thanks for reminding me that Seth is ninety seven. It reminds me that I am just four years old." I detested that idea. I liked the frozen 'seventeen' part.

"Whatever. The main point is that Seth is a cheat." Hisperia said,jumping back to the old topic.
"Correction. The main point is that Elizabeth is a sl-"
"LANGUAGE!" Hisperia snapped at me.
I chuckled at that. She hated it when someone called names at someones back. She was very decent. Or behaved decently.

Whatever. I really don't care about Seth. Actually I do. Whatever.

"Anyway,the thing we should worry about is-"

"I am back, Honey!" James burst in my room. I rolled my eyes while Hisperia stood rooted in her place,dumbstruck.

"Couldn't you atleast knock? What if I was changing?" I asked as I gathered my 'school' stuff. Yes! By school I mean classes. We have to get education now,don't we?
"That would have been a feast to my eyes." James answered dreamily.

I swat him playfully on the shoulder while Hisperia groaned.

"You can't just go around flirting with her, James!" Hisperia said,taking my bag and dumping it infront of me. I filled my bag while James and Hisperia argued.

"First of all,flirting is good for health. Second,Heidi doesn't take it seriously and third,I was lighting up her mood because I ran into Seth."

Three things happened at the same time.

I dropped my back on the floor,shocked.

Hisperia gasped,hands on her mouth.

James jumped on my bed and stretched out,relaxing as if nothing happened.

Finally,after two long minutes,Hisperia asked,"Where did you meet him?".

"Outside this room. Did you both have a fight or something? He was pretty down. Oh! Tell me,did he ask you out and you said no. If its the second reason,I will be happiest guy." He answered nonchalantly.

Hisperia and I looked at each other and nodded.
We removed our shoes and held them in our hands.

"Hey James! We have got something for you." Hisperia said sweetly. Let me tell you about the history between the three of us. James is five years old and so is Hisperia. I mean,James is frozen eighteen and Hisperia is frozen seventeen. They both didn't even acknowledge each other. That all changed when I came in this world. Hisperia was assigned to be my guide by Elizabeth ( that was the best deed she ever did ) and naturally we became friends. James had and still has a 'playboy' reputation so it was clear that I was his next target. Oh I remember that day very well.

**************

This castle is so...ancient. Halls and pillars,they remind me of some horror movies.
"I will show you your room now." Hisperia grinned. She was sweet and pretty with all that red hair and brown eyes. I liked her as soon as I met her.
We were walking towards my room when suddenly Hisperia stopped and glared at someone. I followed her gaze and saw a really cute guy standing besides the door.
He was really cute. Jet black hair and piercing blue eyes.
"What are you doing here?" Hisperia growled. Ok! She hates him. I made a mental note about this.
"I just wanted to see the new chick,Helen." He smirked. Ok! He is cute and rude.
"Its Hisperia. You have seen her now so you can leave,Jason." Hisperia smirked back.
"Its James!" James snapped.
"Get lost!" Hisperia snapped back.
Ok! World War three is going to begin any moment.
"I am hungry. I suggest that we three move our pretty little asses to the Dining Hall and get something." I said,stopping them from ripping each others throats.
Hisperia's mouth was open,shocked I suppose while James burst into fits of laughter.

**************

So when Hisperia started talking sweetly to James,its no surprise that something was wrong. I didn't blame James when he shot right up from my bed,looking at her suspiciously.
"Wha-"
He didn't get time to ask because it was a shoe rain for him.