Silence.

"Uh, nevermind. I'm so-"

"Yes," he answered bluntly. He is? Since when!? You were supposed to say no! Why didn't he ever fucking tell me!?

I took a deep breath to calm my nerves. I have another question, but it makes me nervous. I really, really don't want to ask him this one because I'm afraid of his answer. I'm afraid our friendship will falter. I'm afraid of how I'll react.

I took in a deep breath, and then asked, "Are you gay for me?" I held the rest of the air in my lungs. Please say no.

"Yes," his voice cracked as he answered.

I don't know what to feel. This isn't okay. I'm completely dumbfounded. Not only is my best friend gay, but he's gay for me... All of our skinship was probably a lot more than friendly to him. I... don't know how I feel about that...

"Are you surprised," he asked, locking his phone. I stayed quiet, not knowing how to reply. "Yeah, me, too," he chuckled slightly.

Huh? "What do you mean by that," I asked.

"My feelings for you were, well, unexpected." I was confused. How do you unexpectedly have feelings for someone, let alone your best fucking friend?! "I know you well enough to know that silence means you don't get it," he chuckled again, "you're so slow sometimes.

"Let's say that the barrier between friendship love and romantic love is a condom. The penis is me and the vagina is you. Sperm is romantic love and the uterus is friendship love." I bit my tongue in order to resist the urge to laugh at this comparison, because I know he's being dead-serious. "We're just doing our thing as best friends like always, which would be the act of fucking here, I guess. That sounds weirder out loud than it did in my head.
Anyways, one day the barrier, or condom, breaks. Unfortunately, I didn't know it broke, so I carried on as I always would. Naturally, I ejaculate, which allows the sperm, or friendship love, be free or whatever. Just like how my love for you comes out all the fucking time. It's natural behaviour for me.
Usually, you have the barrier to prevent that love from becoming something more, but it broke. So the sperms went swimming their way deeper and deeper until, oh shit, they reached the uterus and one reached the egg at the end of the road. After sex, I pull out and realise that the condom broke. Boom, an unexpected problem occurs. Oops, I just got you pregnant, but I don't want to tell you, so I hide it and pray that it miraculously dies or something.
Unfortunately, this new love for you grows into a fucking baby. You have finally realised the problem; you are pregnant. It was completely unexpected, right?"

I sighed, "I get it now. But what do I do with the damn baby?"

He mumbled something that sounded like 'kill it,' but I wasn't sure, therefore I left it alone.

"Jimin, I-"

"Look," he interrupted, "I know you don't love me that way. I know you don't even really like homosexuality, even though you're nice about it. I already fucking know and I really, really don't want to hear it from you, so please, don't say it. Please." His pleading voice quivered at the last word.

"I don't want your baby."

Again, he mumbled something about killing it. Then, he slowly stood up, stretched, and then made his way to the exit.

"Where are you going," I asked as I stared down at my book, not even daring to look up at him. I can't look at him, not after this.

"Don't know," he answered quietly. Before I could reply, he was gone.

Should I go after him? Nah, he's a big boy, after all. Then again, he's younger than me, so I'm technically responsible for him. But he can still take care of himself. I'm sure he'll be fine. I frowned. But it's my duty as his best friend to make sure he's fucking okay!