Rescue?

Zoro ran and ran, he passed prisoners and defeated anyone who was trying to stop him, he was at level five when he over heard two marines talking about his father, he hid behind a corner, "did you hear?", said one marine, "about what?", asked the other marine, "That Roronoa Takeshi got caught and is been held captive on the last floor, he's been guarded by Garp and Magellan", answered the first Marine, "Roronoa Zoro is also rumoured to be in Impel Down trying to save his father", Zoro cursed his luck, "He'll be dead before he even enters the sixth floor", said the second Marine.

The marines laughed as they walked where Zoro was, Zoro quickly jumped and grabbed onto a pipe, he pulled himself up, the marines passed and Zoro jumped down and ran off in the direction he was going, he reached level six without a problem, but was shot in the centre of his back, the bullet came shooting out of his chest, Zoro fell to his knees, his hand over his wound, ten marines surrounded him, Garp walked up to him, "Bastard", muttered Zoro.

Garp grabbed Zoro by the neck and lifted the swordsman off of his feet, Zoro was chocking, his free hand trying to pull Grap's hand away from his throat, Garp threw him into a wall, Zoro coughed up blood, he reached for his sword, he stood up and got into a battle stance, "One Hundred Calebar Phoenix!!", shouted Zoro as a whirlwind came at Garp, who could not avoid and was hit, he was knocked out cold, marines were either killed or out cold, he rushed around to see his father standing at the door of his cell.

Zoro cut the cell open and his father walked out, all of a sudden Takeshi did a roundhouse kick into Zoro's head knocking him out, Takeshi sheathed Zoro's swords and flung Zoro over his shoulder, he grabbed his sons katana's and ran up to the entrance before magullan stopped him, Takeshi removed the Wado Ichimonji from its sheath, creating a tornado and jumping out of the hole in the roof.

He ran and ran until he saw The Sunny, "MUGIWARA!!", shouted Takeshi, Luffy looked in the direction and stretched out his arm, Takeshi told Luffy's Hand and was flown to the ship, he landed on his feet, "Raindeer, my son", started Takeshi, Chopper rushed to Takeshi, taking Zoro and rushing him into the infirmary, again.

Takeshi flinched, he checked his side to see that he was bleeding, "Zoro you Dumbass, you shouldn't have saved me, I was ready to die", said Takeshi to himself, as he left The Sunny, Chopper had come out saying that Zoro almost died and that he almost lost the will to walk but will recover fast.