Disaster Stricks!

Luffy had broken the door down and was followed by Chopper and Robin, the rest of the crew was beating up Marines, Zoro's father had set a trap before they had even stepped in the base.

Luffy took a step forward, "LUFFY WATCH OUT!!!", shouted Zoro, Luffy looked at him confused, all of a sudden a knife came out of no where and stabbed Luffy in the stomach, Luffy stumbled, his back hit the wall and he leaned against it as he sunk down to a sitting position, "LUFFY!!!", screamed Zoro, Chopper rushed over to Luffy.

Robin rushed over to Zoro, unstrapping Zoro's wrists and ankles, Zoro jumped to his feet, ignoring the pain, he rushed too a dying Luffy, "Come on Chopper can you do anything to help Luffy, please Chopper", pleaded Zoro, "I'm sorry Zoro", answered Chopper, "No", said Zoro as he picked Luffy up bridal style and rushed out of the base, he saw Trafalgar D Water Law.

"Hey you, Trafalgar!!", shouted Zoro, he rushed over to law, "can you help my captain, please, I beg of you please help him", begged Zoro as tears rolled down his face, "give him to me Zoro-Ya", answered Law, Zoro handed Luffy over to Law, before rushing back too Robin, Chopper and the others.

It was silent, he entered the room to find, in his horror, his crewmates were beaten bloodily and had their wrists chained together with strong chains or with seastone, his father laughed, "Your powerless Roronoa Zoro", teased his father, "No, I'm not because I'm going to defeat you, for my Nakama's sake", protested Zoro.

Broken Tearsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें