The Demon and The Monkey

This is not a Luffy x Zoro, I have just made them really good friends, you know the types of friends that you trust with your life, the song that is playing is called 'Brave Song', its from an anime called Angel Beats, I thought I would be a good song to play when Zoro is telling Luffy about his condition, This song would be playing as its called Brave Song and Zoro is trying to stay brave for his crew while trying to fight the pain and stress (from 3:40-5:10).

Zoro rushed to Law, where his captain was, "LAW!!!", shouted Zoro, "Zoro-ya", replied Law, who was on his yellow submarine, Zoro ran on to the ship and faced Law, "Hows Luffy?", asked Zoro worried, "he's alive and awake, I've had to chain him to the bed", explained Law annoyed, Zoro walked inside, law showed him to the infirmary, he opened the door to see Luffy trying to break the chains, "Luffy", called Zoro as he went to untie his captain, "Zoro, I'm glad your alive", said Luffy with his unique grin.

Zoro finished with the chains and threw them on the floor, Luffy jumped up and hugged Zoro, Zoro went red faced, but hugged Luffy back, this lasted for ten seconds before Zoro ended it, "What happened to you Zoro?, Tra-guy said you died", questioned Luffy, "Luffy, I did die, Robin brought me back, I have to tell you something, My hea.....", Zoro was interrupted when the submarine shock, Luffy placed his arm around Zoro's shoulder, Zoro helped Luffy out of the submarine.

As soon as they exit the submarine, Zoro fell to the floor in pain, clutching his arm, "Zoro", called Luffy, blood was seeping on to the grassy floor below, "TRA-GUY, ZORO NEEDS HELP!!!", screamed Luffy to Law, who ran over and started to invesagate Zoro's shoulder, "You cut through the bone, tendon, two arteries and muscle", explained Law.

"Can you save his arm?", asked Luffy, Law shook his head, "ROOM, scalpel", said Law as he pressed his hand on Zoro's shoulder, bringing it down, Zoro yelled in pain, “Strawhat- ya, hold his arm still, if he moves, I could hit another artery, that will kill him", commanded Law, Luffy ran to Zoro's injured shoulder, pinning what was left of Zoro's right shoulder, Law did one sweep with his hand and Zoro's arm was removed, "Zoro-ya you need to keep still, I know it's sore but I can't repair it while you are moving about", explained Law.

Zoro clenched his fists hard as he stopped moving, "Strawhat-ya, hold him steady as I need to grab some equipment", said Law as he ran to the submarine, "Zoro stay with me", said Luffy, "Luffy", said Zoro with a chuckle, Luffy looked at Zoro confused,"What is it Zoro?", asked Luffy, "you Dumbass I'm not leaving for anywhere", answered Zoro.

"There's something else is there, something you have to tall me", added Luffy, Zoro nodded, "Luffy I died back there, when I was fighting my father I got shot in the heart, I died, but Robin brought me back to life, my heart is failing me, I promised you that I would never lose and now look at me", explained Zoro as he started to cry, his hand over his mouth, "Zoro the fact your injured doesn't mean that you lost the battle", protested Luffy, Zoro chuckled once more.

Law had exit his submarine with a bag full of equipment, he rushed over there, pulling out bandages, needle and thread, medicine, needles, rubber too make a mould of Zoro's shoulder, he started by stopping the bleeding, he then injected Zoro in his right shoulder, or what was left of it, he got to work on stopping the bleeding, clearing up the dead tissue, fixing it up, stitching it, bandaging it up and then using the rubber to make a mould.

"Strawhat- ya, help me bring Zoro-Ya to the ship, its safe", said Law, "Tra-guy if we go back in there, someone could ambush us", protested Luffy, Luffy walked towards a tree, placing Zoro leaning against it, he walked to Law, "Can you cure a heart condition?", asked Luffy suddenly, "depends how long the person has had it Strawhat-ya, if the person has a incurable condition, it could lead to heart transplant, if that doesn't happen, the person could die", explained Law, "thanks Tra-guy ", answered Luffy as he walked to Zoro, who had woken up and was trying to stand up.

"Zoro what are you doing!!?", shouted Luffy, Zoro looked at him confused, "what do you think Luffy I'm going back too the ship, the crew would be getting worried about you", shouted back Zoro as he started to move away, Luffy trued to follow Zoro but Zoro was running, Zoro then stopped running unexpectedly, Zoro was out of breath, 'i can see the ship come on body move', thought Zoro as he began to slow down.

An explosion happened behind him and he was thrown forward, he look to his left to see Luffy unconscious and his wound bleeding once more, Zoro rose to his feet, "LAW!!", screamed Zoro as he went in the direction of the blaze, he saw Law unconscious and bleeding from the distance, fire surrounding the pirate, he ran as fast as he could to Law, picking the man up and throwing him over his left shoulder.

He walked over to Luffy, he lightly kicked Luffy to try and wake his captain, Luffy stirred, "Zoro?....",asked Luffy, "it's me Luffy, can you stand?", replied Zoro, Luffy forced himself to his feet, he was about to fall, when Zoro hit Luffy slightly with what was left of his right shoulder, Luffy grabbed his first mates shoulder, placing his arm around Zoro's neck, Zoro walked as Luffy limped beside him and law over his left shoulder.

'The pain, I can't take it anymore, I need to get to the ship, to save my captain and Law, I have to repay him for what he did to my captain', thought Zoro, as he walked to the Thousand Sunny.

Zoro reached the sunny in half an hour, "CHOPPER, SANJI, NAMI, ROBIN, BROOK, FRANKY, USOPP, ANYONE?, HELP", screamed Zoro, Chopper looked over the rails, "ZORO, I'LL BRING THE LADDER DOWN SO YOU CAN CLIMB UP!!", screamed Chopper as he threw down the ladder, "LUFFY'S HURT, CHOPPER CAN YOU COME DOWN AND TAKE HIM OFF MY SHOULDER, LAW IS HURT AS WELL", screamed Zoro, Chopper rushed down, he turned into heavy point, taking Law and Luffy off of Zoro and rushed onto the Sunny, not seeing Zoro's missing arm

Zoro jumped onto the ship, climbing into the crows nest using his left arm and his teeth, he forced the door open with his head, falling onto his back, he scrambled to his feet, he put his left arm on his right shoulder, he felt where the shoulder was cut, he couldn't fight anymore, not with three swords at least, he would have to use two swords now, Zoro didn't care, he lied down on the floor before going into a deep sleep.