Help!!

Zoro woke up, aching everywhere, he climbed down the crowsnest and went to get a bottle of Sake, he saw Sanji with a glass of sake and was about to take a sip of his drink when Zoro slapped it out of his hands, the bottle smashed on to the ground, " What the hell moss head!!?", snapped Sanji, "that bottle is poisoned", explained Zoro," come on moss head we know what your father did to you was cruel, but he would never poison our drinks I can tell you that right now", explained Sanji.

Zoro got out every bottle of Sake, he took out a glass and poured a tiny bit of Sake per bottle, he then drank it all, "you don't know him, Sanji, he will do anything to try and kill me", explained Zoro as he fell over, Sanji jumped to his feet and rushed to get Chopper, Zoro got to his feet, his vision blurry, he walked out of the kitchen falling over as he got to the railings, he started to become sick, he leaned over the rails and started to get sick.

His legs gave way and he collapsed, clutching the rails, his father walked in front of him before grabbing his throat and lifting him up, the swordsman was on his last breath when his father got punched in the face by Chopper who was with Sanji, Zoro was dropped and was gasping for breath before getting sick on deck, the vomit being blood and any food he had eaten in the last 24 hours, Chopper rushed Zoro into the infirmary.