Alone

At Impel Down, Roronoa Takeshi was in level six, the level where the criminals that were named 'inhuman', were kept, also the prisoners who were on death row were down there, two marines were left to guard his cell, "I can't believe it, this is Roronoa Zoro's father", said one in disbelief, "His son looks just like him, anyway we all know that Roronoa Zoro will try and save his father without his captain or crews help, just you wait, he'll come running on his own to his daddy and we'll capture him too", mocked the other marine.

"Roronoa Zoro sure is stupid, I bet he'll cry when we execute his father", mocked the first Marine, "properly, I hope we can capture him so we can execute both father and son", said the second Marine as they both started to laugh.

An admiral was walking towards them, the two marines had stopped laughing and were standing up straight as the admiral walked towards Takeshi's cell, "Roronoa Zoro's father I presume", said the admiral, Takeshi didn't answer.

"ANSWER ME DAMIT!!", Shouted the admiral, Takeshi stood up and walked over to the cell bars, "what's it to you?", snapped Takeshi, "Your son has made a name for himself, have you heard of his titles?", asked the admiral, Takeshi tensed slightly, "what titles?", questioned Takeshi as he walked one step closer to the admiral, "Pirate Hunter, Demon Of The East Blue, He has also gone against two War Lords and survived, he has defeated the second most strongest person at each village", explained the admiral.

Takeshi took a few steps back, "I'm leverage, aren't I?", realised Takeshi, the admiral smiled and nodded before walking away from Takeshi's cell, 'Zoro you Dumbass, making a name for yourself is not what you should have done, now you are going to be tricked because of your fame', thought Takeshi as he sat down and using his hands as a pillow, he went to sleep.

Three days later and the Strawhat crew were still far away from Impel Down, Zoro was trying to distract himself, he trained longer then usual and drank more as well, Robin had been talking to Zoro as the pair had been spending a lot of time together since that day where they had kissed in front of the crew.

"Nami how long until we get to Impel Down?", asked Zoro after almost a week after knowing his father was going to be executed, "we are going to reach Impel Down tomorrow morning", answered Nami, Zoro smirked to himself as he left to go and talk to Robin.

Hours went by and it was night time, everyone but Zoro was sleeping as he was both nervous and doubtful, Robin was also up at that time, she and Zoro had stood watch for the entire night.

Night became day when Zoro noticed the marine base of Impel Down, "LUFFY, WE'RE HERE!!", shouted Zoro, Luffy ran out, followed by the rest of the crew, who got into their positions as they reached Impel Down, "Franky get us out of sight, if the marines find out that we are here, they'll execute Zoro's father for sure", demanded Nami, Franky hid the Sunny behind rocks and disguised the Sunny to look like a marine ship.

"Okay what's the plan?", asked Luffy, Zoro stepped forward, "I'm going alone to rescue my father, I can't risk any of you as I would never forgive myself, if I don't come back in two hours leave without me", answered Zoro, "Zoro we will all go to save you father, nothing bad will happen, I promised you that", protested Luffy, "No Luffy, I'll go on my own, I know my father better than anyone here and I know what he will do if he finds out that I have come to save him", Luffy said nothing, Zoro jumped off the ship and ran to Impel Down.