Prologue

Every night I go. Every night I go sneaking out the door. I lie a little more, baby I'm helpless.

There's something 'bout the night. And the way it hides all the things I like .Little black butterflies. Deep inside me.

His large hands on my hips, my body moving to the beats of his heart, my hands moving through my hair as his grip only tightens on my hips, pulling me if possible even closer to his body. My hands running down his shirtless tonned abs, my favourite thing, his fingers digging into my bare skin as we both danced to the rythym of the song.

What would my mama do
(Uh Oh Uh Oh)
If she knew 'bout me and you?
(Uh Oh Uh Oh)
What would my daddy say
(Uh Oh Uh Oh)
If he saw me hurt this way?
(Uh Oh Uh Oh)

He twirled me around, backing me up against the wall as his body trapped mine. Just like my heart was trapped in this love. With my hands pinned up against the wall and his lips hovering over my ear, tracing their way to my cheekbone and down to my neck. His hot breath running chills, that I've become so familiar with, down my spine. His touch making my whole body tingle and feel like it's on fire from his burning touch. That feeling that only he could give me.

Why should I feel ashamed?Feeling guilty at the mention of your name

Feeling guilty at the mention of your name.
Here we are again.
It's nearly perfect.

No, I've never felt like this before. Yes I swear it's the truth, and I owe it all to him. I've been waiting for so long. And now I've finally found the one to stand by me. Now with passion in our eyes, there's no way we could disguise it secretly. So we take each others hand, cause we seem to understand the urgency. He's the one thing I can't get enough of, so I'll tell you something.

This could be love, because...

I've never felt this way before.

With my body and soul I want him more than he'll probably ever know. So we'll just let it go, and he'll whisper to me not to be afraid to lose control. And I know what's on his mind when he tells me 'stay with me tonight, stay with me'.

All the things a girl should know.
Are the things she can't control.All the things a girl should know.She can't control.

I know I may sound a little twisted. And maybe I am, or maybe I'm not. But playing this game is so addictive. Don't want it to stop. Give me all your dirty love. No time for the right one, I need the wrong one. Something unreliable.

What would my mama do
(Uh Oh Uh Oh)
If she knew 'bout me and you
(Uh Oh Uh Oh)
What would my daddy say
(Uh Oh Uh Oh)
If he saw me hurt this way
(Uh Oh Uh Oh)

How can something so wrong feel so right? Why do we have to go behind all their backs? Why do we have to keep it a secret? Why can't we just let the whole world know? Know that we'll never find a love that feels this right. Why can't they accept our love? Why didn't he stay the night and left me behind? Why was I left alone to fight for something I thought was a fantasy yet real?

Why did he give up on us?

Why can't I break free from this love, his dirty love?

Was it all just one beautiful dream?

No...it felt so real.

Alright, so I just thought to give you guys the prologue to see what's the story's about. I'm not going to be updating anytime soon though. Like I said before, I'm gonna start updating by 30/6 or something. Okay? Because before that, I won't be free and I don't want you guys to be waiting without knowing when. You know what I mean?

I really hate hanging on a story and so I don't want to update a chapter and then make you wait for a while until I'm able to update the next. But I promise, once 30/6 comes, maybe even a few days earlier if I managed, I'll make sure to put my mind back into the game and update regularly like I used to back in my old stories.

I hope you guys liked the prologue, I really can't wait to start writing this story :)

Bye, luvies
A-