Tell Me You Love Me

He took her for granted until he lost her. Now they say you don't realise what you have until you lose it, but he never thought he'd lose her. After all, she was willing to go through so much for him.

Loving someone who doesn't love you in return...is like trying to fly with a broken wing. Nevaeh Claire finds herself in a toxic relationship, that she cannot escape. Not because he's not allowing her to, but sadly because she's not allowing herself that freedom.

By the time he realises that he truly loves her, she's already moved on with her life. Found happiness with another and just moments away from becoming a bride.

But will a simple 'I do' stop him from fighting for the one girl he never fought for in the past?

"All this time you were never really able to see how you feel about me and I get it...you can't just be the guy that says how he feels"

"But Tyler is. And I think I can be happy with him and I just want to be happy, Justin"

"So whatever you're gonna say to me, please don't say it"

Oh, how she longed for him to tell her the three simple words she has told him time and time again over the years.

.

Hey, guys! So I know I said I'd be writing 'Sad Serenade' as my next and new story after finishing 'Dirty Dancing'. Which I greatly miss btw!!

But if you've read it, you might have noticed that I haven't updated that story in for quite a long time now. The reason being that I really don't have that passion I used to have for my other stories, to continue writing it. I just feel forced sometimes to write a new chapter there and I don't want that.

The reason behind me suddenly not feeling like writing maybe lies behind the fact that it was rushed. I didn't want to lose any of my readers here and so I rushed into writing another story after finishing 'DD'. I don't know what I expected back then, tie you guys with me?

Anyways, after stopping with writing 'Sad Serenade', an idea hit me out of nowhere and to say that I'm in love with it is an understatement. The words are just flowing easily out of me writing that story. I finally have that passion I used to have with my other stories back.

It's also a new style of writing I'm using and hopefully you'll love it as much as I do. If you decide to give it a chance, make sure to check out the A/N there as it'll help greatly with any possible future confusion about the story.

Saying this, I hope you give 'Tell Me You Love Love" a chance. You won't regret it, I promise you.

And yes, the title was inspired by Demi's great song, the story line and plot though are completely different from the lyrics. Make sure to leave a vote and a comment there, if you happened to like it.