I hate him even more

I fluttered my eyes open, adjusting to the light. i looked around with my eyes half close and saw a figure sitting right next to my bed. I reached my arm out to touch it

 "Are you real?" i ask groggily still stuck between real life and dream

 A deep voice chuckled and answered "Yeah, im real"

 I shot my eyes open and saw a better look of the man. I pulled my hand back quickly and looked away blushing.

 Great... i just embarassed myself in front of Niall Horan

 I cleared my throat and turned my head back to him "Are you here to scream at me and accuse me for hurting your friend again?"

 He looked taken back "Uh, no. Im here to apologize for the lads yesterday. Please understand we were just freaking out and worried about liam. You know he is still unconscious right now"

 I furrowed my eyebrow "He haven't.. woke up?"

 Niall shaked his head looking down. I took this moment to observe him. His eyes are red. Like he have been crying. He have big bags under his eyes. Looks like he haven't been sleeping for awhile.

 "Why didn't you yell at me like the others yesterday?" i asked

 He lifted his head back up "because although i was worry sick about Liam yesterday i still have a clear mind.You dont look like that kind of girl who would hurt someone on purpose. And how would you even hurt Liam in a situation like that?  inject him with something? smack his head? You didn't do any of those things right?"

 I shaked my head quickly "Of course not!"

 "Right.. at first the lads thought that you were some crazy fans who just want to hug Liam forever or something like that."

 My jaw dropped "That is ridiculous! Who would want to do that?!"

 Niall shrugged his shoulder "You never know, our fans can be really... dedicated sometimes. But then you said you weren't a fan. So know the lads thought that you were a hater that just want to ruin our life"

 "Wow... you boys have some crazy minds" i folded my hand

 "well you cant really blame us, at time like this anything can happen. And i didn't yell at you because i was only worried about Liam at that time. I still am. And i feel really guilty because i kinda came up with the idea to bring fans up to the stage with us. So i basically started all of this mess..."

 Well you kinda did.. i thought bitterly

 "Hey caitlin, have you check twitter?" Niall changed the subject quickly

 I sighed heavily "Yeah"

 "Oh..." He looked at me apologetically "I tried to clear things up but the management forbid us to say anything right now. And considering the lads are still...."

 I nodded my head

 We stayed quiet for a moment. Thinking about our own thoughts..

 "By the way Niall, Did you guys notice Liam face  before he fainted? It was really really pale" i asked breaking the silence

 "He raised his eyebrows "Really? We didn't know that. Cause he looked fine to us from the morning. Or.... maybe we didn't pay enough attention to him! Oh i gotta tell the boys about this!"

 He jumped to his feet and ran to the door. He grabbed the door handle and turned his face toward me

 "You know Liam was the who picked you out of the crowds. He saw something in you..."i stared blankly at him  "well  i hope your leg will get better soon" He gave me a small smile and walked out

 Liam was the one who picked me?? Well now i hate him even more....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

uh oh Caitlin hated Liam.... but does he hate her too?

Well you will never find out until he wakes up so....

*evil laugh*

Anyway this is kinda an IMPORTANT (yes, capslock needed) chapter so you better remember this for laterrr)

The next chapter will be someone else's POV

So vote and comment pretty please <3