what if life? ; 25

Start from the beginning

"I get it." I said and she sighed.

"no, no you don't. No one does, matt..I don't understand. I mean I say all these words that I think that come from my heart but it doesn't, I don't know." She sighed.

Her body rose from the bed and she let go of my hand. She got up and got in front of the TV.

"I want a life. A real life. Not the one I'm living right now, it's like we live in something stupid"

"Earth?" I asked. 

"yes" she smiled, "earth." She laughed and stared at me. 

"what?" I asked and she shook her head, "nothing" she smiled.

I sat up from the bed and saw her come closer. "you need a haircut" she said.

"you need to lay down with me" he smirked and held onto my arm.

"No" she whined

"Hey, don't be rude" he said and I rolled my eyes, I began laughing. Once I got up we went downstairs, "what to do now?" I asked and she shrugged. I didn't know what to do at all. We were both bored out of our lives, we shouldn't have skipped school.

"What time is it?" she asked, I looked at the clock and sighed "10:56am" the whole day was slow we had nothing to do. We sat on the couch and began playing inside games. We played I spy, charades, tic tac toe.

"Hey, we'll be going out...your sister is going to the library with a couple of friends. Once she leaves lock the doors. If anything you have our phone number and 911. Understood?" her dad said putting his coat on. She nodded, she waved and they left.

"I hate her" she rolled her eyes. I shook my head and kissed her cheek "be nice, your dad is happy" I said and she got up. "Happy that I'm not happy, that's all he cares about. I can't go to your shows, we're going out to dinner. Sorry I can't take you to practice she just called. Sorry your not happy, she's my happiness" she rolled her eyes.

"In leaving, don't get raped" her sister said as she put her boots on and cara rolled my eyes.

"Don't get kidnapped" she said and her sister smiled then walked over to her and hugged her.

"You too be good" she said pointing at us.

"Okay leave" cara said and hugged her sister. Her sister walked out of the door and cara locked it.

"What do you wanna do now..?" she asked and I shrugged. "Wanna make something? A cake? Cookies?" I shrugged.

she smiled and nodded as I got up. She wrapped her arms around my neck "what?" I smiled.

"You're cute." she smirked and kissed my lips. "Very very cute" she said with our lips still attached.

"Thank you babygirl, lets go make some dessert!" I pulled away and grabbed her by the legs and threw her over my shoulders. I ran to the kitchen and put her down.

She jumped on my back and kissed my cheek, "do you really wanna make this?" she asked and I nodded "I'm really hungry" I smiled and she rolled her eyes.

She grabbed the things for the cookies we were gonna make and began making it. I grabbed grapes out of her fridge and began eating them. I set the down on the counter and leaned on the counter. I watched her make it. I really love when she's concentrated.

"You're hot when you're concentrated" I smiled and she looked at me. "Thanks, you're hot in general" she smirked.

"You're beautiful in general" I winked and she giggled then began mixing the cookie dough. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck "fucking beautiful" I whispered in her ear.

She smiled as I continued kissing her neck in different places. I just pecked on her neck, not enough to give her a hickey. "Hey, Matt don't do that" someone said walking in. "Why?" I smirked and she rolled her eyes "don't test me matt, I'll kick you out" she said. "What do you want?" cara asked.

"Where is the keys to the mail?" her sister asked.

"Dad has it" cara said, her sister groaned and I chuckled. "Watch yourself espinosa" her sister said and left. "Watch yourself?" cara asked and I smiled. "I love you more than anything" I said.

"Impossible" she said and pecked my lips.

Only but it was possible.

$$
JWWBIWHR IM BACK I WAD ON MAJOR WRITWR BLOCK HELP MR BROOOO LOL OTS ALL GOOD OKAY BECAUSE MOT IM PLANNING THAT ITS GETTINH CLOSE TO THE ENDING....NOT REALLY BUT CLOSE...

follow / vote / comment

- love you,
Miranda..!