Harry: she hot?

Me: stop.

Harry: Oh, sorry. You want to lick me?

Me: okay, goodnight! Asshole of the week.

Harry: okay, okay. Just ignore her. Wait, what does this have to do with you not wanting to pick you up?

Me: she'll see you.

Harry: she won't.

Me: Don't jinx it.

Harry: alright love, all your drama has made me sleepy. Bye sweetie. Love you.

Me: bye, Love you too.

The next morning Bree and I both go to first period then second period. We both only have 5 minutes until Harry comes with the boys. I figured, if Bianca sees Harry, she'll just look stupid. She'll run to him obviously, and try to pull him to bed. Well sorry honey, that ain't happening.

We sit on the small bench outside the school, waiting for the guys to pick us up. When we fall into some trouble named, Bianca.

"Hey girls! Why aren't you at third period?" She walks up to us, stilettos clacking across the sidewalk. Her possie right behind her.

"Why aren't you?" I look up at the blonde snob wearing nothing but pink. Her school uniform skirt,

that she cut a lot, probably attracts all the guys. And same with her boobs hanging out of the school shirt. I mean, why doesn't she get in trouble for dressing like that? If Bianca doesn't go away now, she'll see Harry. And I, will NOT be happy.

Oh, look who's got all the luck today? Bianca, because the boys just pulled over right next to where Bree and I are sitting. I look up at Bianca and she's legit fixing her boobs. She's biting her lip as Harry's sliding out of the car.

Harry's smirking as he notices the situation. I roll my eyes and get up from the bench.

"Why, Tess, won't you introduce me to your.. Friend over here?" Bianca puts her arm around my shoulder. Sorry hun, that's not happening, I think as I take her arm off.

"No," I roll my eyes and grab my bag as I head over to the car. Harry grabs my arm before I had a chance.

"That's rude," he glares. Harry's all about being polite, it's so annoying. I turn around.

"Bianca, this is my BOYFRIEND, Harry," I shoot her a fake smile after I put an emphasis on MY and BOYFRIEND.

"Nice to meet you," she smiles and shakes his hand as if she's not obsessed.

"Oh drop the act, he knows," I roll my eyes once more.

"Knows what?" She grins. She's such a bitch.

I shoot her one last glare before I turn around heading for the car, Bree following me. As I open the door, I find Louis and Niall all cracking up.

"Oh, shut up," I say as I sit down next to Bree in the back. Harry's not here. Great. I turn to look out the window and Harry's still talking to the bitch. Seriously?

"You've got to be kidding me," I say as everyone starts laughing again.

"Don't worry Tess, nothing's going to happen between them," Louis reassures me.

"Uch, I wish Liam were here. He'd help, not laugh," I shoot Louis a stare.

"Fair enough," he giggles. Harry's been talking to Bianca for 5 minutes now. HELLLOO. We've got a plane to catch.

"She's so hot," Niall bites his lip as I smack him, hard.

"Don't start with me."

I decide to go over to the drivers seat and beep at the boy making me mad.