You brushed your teeth and went in to take a quick shower.

'I haven't contacted BTS since then.'

Wrapping a towel around your neck, you stepped into your bedroom and scrambled through your closet.

'Things are going well between (F/N) and I, and her relationship with Ryan are going in the right direction.'

You selected an outfit for work today, skinny jeans and the coffee shop's uniform tee.

'A barista.. I hope to have a better job like a doctor or a singer.'

You grabbed your bag of a sketchbook, charger, wallet, a small book, and headphones.

'Now that I think about... No never mind.'

You slipped on your converse and tied your hair into a ponytail.

'I wonder...'

You quickly snatched a bagel from the fridge and a bottle of water then glanced at the clock.

'Crap, 7:27!'

You plucked the keys from your stand and ran out the door and locked it.
~~~~
The manager scolded you for being late... again. For the third time this month. You sighed and continued to brew the ordered coffee.

You heard a weak attempt of a suppressed snicker besides you. He served the cup of coffee to a customer before turning to you. "Always late, (L/N)."

"Shut that a-hole with all that bull-crap coming out," you retorted as you poured cream onto a cup of latte.

You continued on without looking up and you didn't another words from him.

"Nice, (Y/N)!" She slammed the back of your back. Another friend you made, Yuko, however she likes to be called by her American name, Amity. She's only a couple years younger, but she's like a younger sister.

You faced her and cradled her head tightly, "Yuko! Good morning, or ohayō gozaimasu!"

"Gr-great.. You're learning Japanese.. And it's Amity!" She freed herself from the hug and reshaped her muffled face.

You chuckled as she began to fix her hair then went back to making coffee.

"So... Onee-san," Yuko stammered.

'Her habit of calling me in Japanese hehe.' You thought. "Yes?"

"Do you think I could meet this friend of yours? She sounds like me," she said laughing. You ruffled her hair again and nodded with a slight smile. "I'll tell you later. I'm working."

"Yeah.. Right. Sorry!" Yuko ran back into the kitchen and continue baking.

You scattered around the counter, getting cream, milk, and coffee beans while heating and boiling water. You served a handful of customers already that morning and your shift is nearly over in ninety minutes. You finally sat down on a stool by the cash register when you heard the bell at the entrance. You immediately stood straight and adjusted your name tag as seven customers walked in.

"Welcome to Café World, what do you want to order," you say nearly robot-like.

A tall man with a white mask, dressed weirdly with sunglasses, a gray tee and jeans with converse highs, and a beanie that covered his entire forehead. "Good morning, ma'm." His voice was husky with a slight Australian accent to it. It sounded familiar, but you brushed it off.'Weird person..' you thought. "Can I have three lattes, two caramel macchiatos, an americano, and an espresso."

"Coming right up. That'll be twenty-one."

He placed the money on your palm, but hesitated to turn back. You were about to start brewing when you heard being called by the strange customer. "Yes?"

"Is that really you...?"

You glanced back at the man as he began to unmask his face and took off his glasses. He revealed his dimples. He recognized you after all these years.

"Namjoon...?"

(A/N): Hello everyone! I hope this chapter was worth the two-week long wait. It's been the next three years, and BTS are back! 

And everyone, I've missed you guys!! I love getting your comments, lovely and hilarious! And thank you for giving me nearly 85K views and 4K votes!

For giving me all the love, I want you guys to play a game with me! You can thank cookies1_rule for suggesting it (^_^). My score was 12 songs. Can you beat it? (Probably ㅠ_ㅠ)

Until next week, Jill out!