New Boyfriend?!

========
(F/N)'s P.O.V.
========

"So um.. (F/N) I didn't realize you're back from South Korea. I.. I missed you," said Ryan, rubbing the back of his neck.

I laughed a bit awkwardly. "Y-Yeah.. So how have you been holding up since I saw last..?"

"Well besides moping over the fact that you broke up with me for Korea.. Everything's been fine." He said smiling.

'Great,' I thought. "Agh you're making me feel guilty. Look I'm sorry. I told you why."

"Yeah yeah, I know—"

Jimin ran over babbling something in Korean, "(F/N)-ssi!! What are you doing taking so long (ㅠ_ㅠ)?!"

Ryan looked at ne confused as I tried to calm Jimin down. "Yah yah! Give me a few minutes—"

"Who is this?" Yoongi walked over to the commotion.

I face-palmed. 'One moment please!'

"Yoongi, Yoongi-oppa. Nothing is wrong, just go back, please."

Before I knew it, Jungkook, Taehyung, Hoseok, and Namjoon walked over.

"Yah, (F/N), who are they?" Ryan asked pointing at BTS.

I gave a small smile and a weak laugh following. "Just some..uh... Friends..?"

Hoseok suddenly pulled me into a protective hug. "What is he doing to you, (F/N)-ssi?"

"N-Nothing! He's doing no—"

"Noona!! Who's this weird man?" Taehyung said, obnoxiously loud.

Jungkook stayed quiet, amused.

"YAH STOP IT!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "You guys!"

"Now now, don't be disrespectful—"

"Yoongi, hush."

"Okay."

"Now I need you guys to calm down and- Where's Namjoon?"

I looked over to Ryan, and saw Namjoon talking to him in fluent English, as he nodded. I sighed in relief.

Namjoon walked over and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I looked up at him. "He's agreed not to hurt you."

"Excuse me?"

"He's got my blessing."

"What?! Why are you acting like my dad?"

He just shrugged and showed me his dimples. My heart melted. I looked at Ryan and saw how nervous he looks. I gave myself a firm nod and walked over to him.

"So what did Namjoon tell you?" I asked.

"Well, he just kinda explained what they were and how you were.. And kinda threatened me about you.." He chuckled the sweet chuckle I've always loved.

"You could guess, they're my best friends.."

He stared at me with his hazel eyes. I blushed and looked down. Ryan held my hands, holding them gently.