Wrong

The doorbell rang as you, Seokjin, and (F/N) were getting ready to leave.

The others were watching in the living room.

"I got it!" (F/N) said eagerly.

She walled to the door and opened for the unexpected guest. It was your father.

"Dad," you said, "what are you doing here?"

Without saying anything or looking at anyone else, he walked over to you with a sorrowful aura and embraced you into his arms. Your head rested on his shoulders as you were still confused. "Daddy—"

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry..I'm sorry..I'm sorry..," he murmured into your hair.

You lifted your dad up to his feet when you saw tears on his once young face, to a face full of wrinkles and agony.

Seokjin walked over and so did the rest, but you shook your head.

"Daddy...what's wrong," you worriedly asked.

Then it struck you.

"Daddy.. What happened.. What happened to momma?"

His grip on your hands tightened. He whimpered.

"Your mother... Something went wrong..," he managed to say.

You heard a couple of gasps. You tried fighting away the tears about to drop.

"What did they do..?"

"They've misread her prescription and now... She's worse. They won't be able to save her..."

Your eyes widened and you looked at your weak dad, limp in your arms.

He placed his worn out hands on your shoulder to support himself. His eyes weary, growing older by the second, but the brown eyes softened as he looked you.

"What am I gonna tell Angie?"

You forgot about your sister. She was in agony as well, crying over your mother, not being able to do much because she has a family of her own.

You casted your eyes down, not able to look at your broken father. "I honestly don't know," you answered.

Tears broke out and rolled down your cheeks and hung at your chin.

Everyone fell silent.

"We're able to visit her right? Before she...," (F/N) said.

"Yes of course... Of course you can," your dad said. He stood straight again. He looked around the house and finally noticed Bangtan watching in vain. "I'm sorry, boys. I've been a burden since my visit." Even if they didn't understand, they felt his despair. Your dad walked into his room and slammed the door shut.

You stood there in the center, tears still making a trail down your face. Seokjin approached you and gave you a back hug and whispered, "It'll be fine," into your ear and you felt comfort. The rest of BTS walked over and huddled around you giving sympathy. Once you were free of the crowd, (F/N) came and hugged you tightly. "Let's make the best of it." She smiled softly. You nodded and looked at Namjoon. "Please watch over my dad..," you said. He grabbed your hand gently, "I'll do anything."
~~~~
(F/N) drove you and Seokjin to the hospital where your mom was being diagnosed. You didn't expect her to be awake, but you were glad to only see her face.

Seokjin held your hand all the way, since you left, in the car, and walking in the hospital.

You walked up to the front desk. "I'm here for Mrs. (L/N). 2:00."