Authors Note

Hey everyone!!!!! 

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY IF YOU'RE READING THIS THAT MEANS YOU FINISHED IT OMG THAT'S A WILD THOUGHT. 

But seriously, I can't thank you all enough for reading this all the way through. I really hope you enjoyed it. The plot was sort of precious to me. I came up with it literally seconds before falling asleep one summer night, and I had to outline it right away. I never thought it would come this far, so I'm thankful for each and every single one of you. 

Every view, every comment, vote, share, addition to a list or whatever it may be means the world to me. I thank you a lot. 

Billie loves you all and he wants you to know that. Don't ask how I know I just do. xD

But if you have any questions about me, the plot, (it got pretty heavy at times, so if anything was unclear feel free to question me about it), feel free to shoot me a message or a comment. 

Unfortunately, I don't believe there will be a sequel. I don't want to milk this story any further. I think it sits fine here. 

I may or may not be writing any more Billie Joe fan fictions. There's this other thing I'm kind of obsessed now that I'm dying to write fics about, but it's on such a different scale of fandoms that I'm not sure I'll be posting it here. If I do, it's okay to unfollow or whatever. I'm just glad you guys are here all the while. Green Day is still very close to my heart nevertheless, and that's all that matters. 

Once again, thank you all for everything. I love you all bunches. Take care, all my loving!!!

~Jude Starkey McCartney