The stupid contact kept on folding when I tried to put it in my eye but after a couple of minutes of trying it finally went in and I walked into my room to see my sister dressed with my clothes laid out on my bed.

I studied the clothes and thanked god it wasn’t a skirt. It was a red plaid jacket, a white graphic tee, skinny jeans, and black open toed heals.

“Heals?”

“Just put the outfit on!” she said as she went into the bathroom to start on her hair.

I heard the door open downstairs as I grabbed my book bag to get ready to leave. Victoria was still doing her make up and she said to go downstairs and eat. It must have been Chace downstairs. I walked around my room a little bit in the heals to get use to them and made my way down the stairs. Victoria curled my hair to perfection and added makeup to my face and actually I didn’t even feel like I had any on. I haven’t looked at myself in a mirror yet but she told me to go on ahead and get Chace’s reaction first.

He was eating an apple when I entered the kitchen and when he saw me his eyes raked over my body. I felt self-conscious at once. Was it that bad?

“Well hello. I seem to not have met you before. I’m Chace and you are?” he asked standing up and stretching out a hand.

“Wow.” I said as I went to grab a pop tart from the kitchen.

“What?” he asked confused.

“Chace you idiot its Rosie!” I said.

“Wait what? Am I on punked or something?” he said looking around the house for I guess cameras.

I grabbed the closest thing with a reflection, which was my silver toaster and looked at it. Wow I looked like a spinning image of my sister. I can’t believe I’m going to say this…but I looked hot! I grinned as wide as I  possibly could. This is going to be a great day.

I turned around to still have Chace eyeing me. Or was it my body? These jeans were way to tight for comfort but Victoria said it would flaunt my butt?               

“Hey babe!” Victoria said as she came up from behind Chace and relieving him from being a pervert. “Lets go or we will be late and we will never here the end of it from Rosie.” She said as she kissed him softly before going outside. As I entered the back door Chace got into the drivers side and stared at me. I think he still thought he was being tricked.

“What happened to her?” he asked Victoria as we started driving to school.

“I gave her a makeover!” What does it look like?”

“I can’t believe that’s still the nerd. You should keep up this appearance.” He said looking in the mirror towards me. I blushed quickly and when we turned into the school I was surprised he didn’t let me out at the entrance. When I got out of the car a heard of popular kids immediately flooded there way over here like I witnessed every morning. They all looked at me and I walked away towards my locker. Believe it or not I made it to my locker without being pushed or shoved and I didn’t get one single comment on how I was a nerd.

I walked into my chemistry class and as always waited for the bell to ring for the class to start pouring in. Riley walked in and looked at me differently and actually sat next to me! What do I do?

“If I were an enzyme, I'd be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes.” Riley said.

“Wait how did you-? Oh my god your gross.” I said as I finally got it. I blushed like crazy as the rest of the class started pouring in and everyone stared at me.

“So do I get a name?” he asked.

“It’s Rosie. The one that spilt food on you yesterday.”

“What!” he asked confused, as he looked me over. “Wow you look…wow.” He said.

“Class settle down! It seems we have a new student. Would you like to introduce yourself?” the teacher spoke.

“Mr. It’s just me Rosie.” I said. The whole class fell silent and stared at me. “Very well, false alarm.”

That happened in every class until lunch. Everyone seemed to think I was a new student and was shocked that I was actually me.

I walked toward the lunch line and grabbed two pizzas I was so hungry.

“Let me pay that for you.” Riley said.

“Oh it’s fine I got it…I didn’t even realize you were behind me.” I said startled.

“I tend to sneak up on people a lot.” He said paying for both of our foods.

“Here.” I said as I handed him my money for lunch. “It’s fine I told you I would pay.” He said.

“So do you want to sit with me for lunch?” he asked. I really wanted to say yes but I really did not want to even look at Shannon.

“No, thank you.”

“Well would you like to come to my house later?” he asked staring at me.

“I have tons of homework you know?” I said.

“We can work on our homework together. We both have chemistry anyway.” He said.

“Ok.” I agreed.

“Great I will meet you in the parking lot.” He said.

I headed towards Mr. Calvin’s room happy for once. This day was turning out great. I knocked on his door when I went up to it and I heard him moving around papers.

“Who is it?”

“Rosie!” I said. I heard him shuffling around more and the knob turned as he opened the door half way before he paused to look at me.

“What? Aren’t you going to let me in?” I said laughing at his expression.

“Oh yah.” He said opening it wider before he coughed and loosened his tie. He closed the door behind him and I pulled up a chair next to his desk.

I started to eat my pizza and it felt like the atmosphere was tense. I didn’t like being stared at when I ate, I thought as Mr. Calvin stared at me.

“Mr. Calvin?”

“Sorry.” He said before finally sitting down. “And you don’t have to call me Mr. Calvin when people aren’t around. We’re friends right?”

“Of course. What’s your name?”

“Nathan.”

“Okiedokie Nathan.” I said. I like saying his name. It meant we were something more then just teacher and student.

“So you look gorgeous today. What happened?” he asked blushing before turning away to hide it.

“My sister gave me a makeover. I have a whole new wardrobe, and contacts of course now.” I said.

“How has your day been? Different?” he asked.

“People keep thinking I’m a new student and I have been asked out way too many times today.”

He cringed at the last part but maybe I just saw things. “It’s unbelievable what making yourself look better can do. People are so ugh sometimes. Just because I fix the way I look, suddenly I’m approachable?”

“I understand. The same thing happened to me to remember?”

“Of course.”

“So do you want me to still pick you up from school?”

“No, Chace is driving me still. Just when my sister sleeps over his house he doesn’t pick me up.”

“Ok.”