Potions

"Are there any traps?"Jesse asked,not looking scared at all.

"Just one so far."Lukas replied.

"What is it?"

"You'll see."

"This is no time for suspense,Lukas.Do I need to slap you again?"Jesse threatened.

Lukas flinched away from Jesse."It's just up ahead."

There was an orange glow up ahead.It was almost obvious what it was.

They got to the orange glow.

A pit filled with lava.A big pit filled with lava.

"So we just build our way across?"Petra looked over the ledge.

"Looks like it."Lukas said.

"Wait."Olivia looked at the tunnel over the other side,then back to the lava."That's too easy."

"Come on,Olivia,we're going the right way!"Jesse groaned.

Olivia looked at the lava again and got out a block of cobblestone.She threw it in the lava.

It dissappeared.

"No burning,no hissing."Olivia noted.

"And...?"Jesse arched an eyebrow.

"I'd say we have to jump in."

"What?!"Jesse and Petra yelled at the same time.

Jesse stared at Olivia as if she were mad.Lukas looked at the lava with wide eyes.But Olivia was the smart one in this group.

"If you ask me,they want us to build over."Olivia threw another block into the lava."The way the block's reacting can only be due to water being underneath."

Then she got more looks.

"Fine.I'll jump in."Olivia decided.

She turned around.The took a step forward.

"Olivia wai-"Petra started forward.

She jumped.

"Olivia!"Axel looked at where she had dissapeared.

The group stood still in a shocked silence.But she couldn't be dead,right?She was so sure of herself!

Wait...Petra thought. She was so sure of herself...

The lava bubbled and looked terrifying.But Olivia was almost always right.

"See you on the other side!"Petra yelled.

She jumped too.

For a moment there was burning.Scorching.Red.Then there was coolness.Blue.

So Olivia was right.But where did they get out?Petra couldn't see anything other than water.

"It burns!It buuuurrrnnsss!"

"Be careful,we don't know how much water this thing is-AGGHH!"

The memories surfaced,and Petra's lungs began to burn with the need for air.

I'm going to drown!

She didn't know which way was up or down anymore.Was this the end?

No,it wasn't.

Something gripped the top of Petra's shirt and hauled her up and out of the water.Sweet air filled Petra's lungs.

After coughing up water,Petra looked up and saw Olivia in all of her glory.

"Thanks."Petra smiled."I really thought I was going to drown."

"All you had to do was swim up."Olivia said.

"Blind panic."Petra explained.

Olivia rolled her eyes,but not in a harmful way.Petra examined her surroundings.It was a dark cave.Behind them was a big pool of water.Lava was where the roof should be above the water.It was just suspended there.

How was that possible?

"Do you think they'll come?"Olivia asked.

Petra didn't answer.

The was a shout and a dark shape fell through the lava into the water.It was Jesse.

Unlike Petra,Jesse seemed to know where she was going.She surfaced and her eyes were wide.

"You were right,Olivia!"Jesse gasped.

Jesse swam over and Olivia helped her out of the water as another shouted came from above and two shapes fell into the water.

Axel surfaced first,spitting out water.Lukas came out next,coughing.

"Every time."Lukas croaked.

"I swear,I never meant to fall on you this time!"Axel exclaimed.

Jesse chuckled.Axel and Lukas got out of the water,one of the two looking very sore.

"So we go on?"Axel asked,making another torch.

"Of course!What kind of question is that?"Jesse exclaimed.

Jesse led the way,taking the torch from Axel.Despite the darkness,there was still no monsters.

That could be lucky,or it could mean something else.

Petra could notice Lukas shaking a little in fear.It wasn't a bad thing,it would mean he was more alert.

After a while of walking,the tunnel widened,and a purple glow lit the whole place.

Everyone could see Jesse's eyes widening.Then sparkling.

"That's it."Jesse breathed.

There was a potion at the end of the tunnel glowing.There were no traps,but that didn't matter to Jesse.

"You would've thought that this place would be better protected."Petra said.

"I don't think they knew how to use redstone back then."Olivia stared in awe.

"Wow."Axel gasped.

"I'll take you wow and make it a woooaaahhhh."Lukas added.

Jesse started walking towards the potion.When she got to it,she stared at it before picking it up.

"Are we even sure that this is the right potion?"Petra asked.

"It.Has.To.Be."Jesse breathed.

-----------------------

YAY!JESSE HAS THE POTION!

Anyway...

Sadly,Bearable is coming to an end.I'm sure you all know what's gonna happen next,so I'm gonna do my thank yous and stuff.

Anyway,thanks to shimmer832 for inspiring me to do this fic.

Thanks to PeacefulAngels for being the one crazy person that reads most of your fanfictions :)

Thanks to Telltale Games for making a game that people love

And thanks to everyone who votes and comments,it means a lot!

This story has gotten over 3K views,and that's a big thing for me.After all,I started out with just Warrior Cats fics that got pretty much 5 views a day.

So bye!