Worries

Before we start I'm just going to say

OMG HOW DID I GET 33 VIEWS AND 12 VOTES IN ONE DAY?!
That's more than any other story of mine has got!

So I just want to say SUPER DUPER THANKS to everyone!
I'm going to do the line thing now.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Jesse calmed down,the crew climbed out of the treehouse and onto the grassy forest floor where Lukas was waiting.
"Apples...?"The word was a silent question.

It was obvious that Lukas was unsure of himself,after being growled at.He held apples in his hands,red and shiny.

"Why not?"Olivia smiled.

Lukas smiled back and handed Olivia and apple."Anyone else?"

"I could go for an apple."Axel shrugged and took an apple."That's shiny."

Petra took an apple as well.Jesse just stood there.

"Do you think she wants one?"Lukas whispered to Petra.

"Leave it."

"So."Olivia said."Do we check the outpost?"

Two weeks after the Witherstorm has been defeated,the team has made a small pillar of obsidian has been crafted in the forest.People could go there in the morning to ask for help.

"Of course!"Petra exclaimed.

There was a gravel path leading to the outpost.

The team walked,Axel and Olivia at the front,Petra and Lukas in the middle and Jesse lingering behind.

"She had another moment,didn't she?"Lukas guessed,blue eyes glazed with worry.

"She talked this time."Petra added.

"Is that a good thing?"Lukas's gaze had switched to Jesse,who's head was down.

"I don't know."

---------------------------------------
Shorter than the last chapter,bigger than the first.Hmm.