Lands

"Are they gone?"Olivia whimpered."That...was not natural"

"Maybe Creepers are getting brains for once,is that an option?"Axel beamed.

Olivia chuckled as they made their way under the trees.

Another forest.The last biome they had to go through.

The forest was somewhat eerie.There were no monsters, but no animals either.The whole place screamed unnatural! There was no sound apart from the crew's feet.

"I don't like this place."Petra looked around.

"The Far Lands are just up ahead.I've never seen you so scared,Petra."Jesse taunted from Axel's shoulder.

"I'm not scared."Petra protested.

I want the old Jesse back.

"This place is just so wrong."Olivia added."I hope we find Lukas soon."

"He shouldn't have run off in the first place."Axel pointed out.

Silence.

More silence.

They kept walking in silence.Petra had the feeling that maybe something was going to pop outand attack them.An Enderman,maybe?What about a spider?

This is one of those moments where I wish something would just pop out and attack us.

Out of the corner of her eyes,she saw Jesse wince.

"Something wrong?"Petra asked.

"Just stings."

"That means the poison will wear off soon."

"Okay."Jesse smiled.

But it wasn't a genuine smile.

After a few more minutes of walking,good news happened.

"Guys."Jesse looked at her map."The Far Lands...it's just a few minutes away!Run,Axel,run!"

"Of course,O great leader!"Axel started running.

Petra and Olivia weren't as enthusiastic.

"How come she forgives Axel?"Olivia asked.

"I don't know.Becuase he's holding her?"Petra offered.

Olivia shook her head and started running.Petra followed.

□[[[\♢~♡》'》《◇♡¡¿◆♧]▪]'♧¡•¡▪[▪]~♢ ◇《♡♢♢●♢♢♧○]]~♧♧~¡¡¡

"Woooaaaahhhh."Petra stared at the outside of the Far Lands.

"That's right,you had Wither sickness when we came here."Olivia remembered.

They took a moment to admire the walls,then looked at Jesse.

"Does your map...by any chance...show the way through the Far Lands?"Axel asked,still staring.

"Uhh..."Jesse looked away.

"Great."Olivia mumbled.

"Who we're bringing back is worth risking our necks for."Jesse jumped down from Axel's shoulder." Let's trial and error. Starting with that hole over there."

Jesse pointed to a hole in the wall and started walking over without waiting for anybody else.Axel caught up to her while Petra and Olivia hesitated.

"We don't know what we're walking into."Olivia sighed."But I guess having Reuben back will be cool."

"True,true."Petra started walking.

---------------------------

So,into the Far Lands they go!

QUESTION TIME!
Has anyone read the Warrior Cats series?