Descisions

"I'll go with her."

Axel walked over next to Jesse."It's obvious she'll go whatever we do. I'm gonna make sure she doesn't kill herself doing it."

"You're the one who said we needed persuasion."Olivia muttered.

"Whatever."Axel crossed his arms.

"Are you sure that this...potion...even exists?"Petra asked.

"Why would there be a map if it didn't?"Jesse shot back.

Petra crossed her arms.That was true,but...well,the best they could do was go with Jesse.Even if the potion didn't exist.

"Fine."Petra decided."And if the potion isn't real,it'd be one heck of an adven-"

And arrow wizzed past everyone's heads and landed in a tree trunk.Jesse peered past Petra at Lukas.

"Lukas,was that you?"Jesse scowled.

"I don't think it was."Axel went pale.

"Me neither."Lukas looked behind everyone.

There was a horde of skeletons.Like,a horde.Lots and lots of skeletons.An army of skeletons.

"Run!"Lukas screeched."There's too many!"

Olivia let out a small yelp and scrambled away after Axel.Jesse hesitated for a single moment.

"Come on!"Petra urged.

"Jesse!"Lukas yelped,pulling on Jesse's arm.

Jesse turned and ran after Lukas,arrows wizzing above their heads.

"You're lucky you guys have armor!"Petra scowled.

"This armor doesn't stop pain!"Jesse hissed as an arrow nearly hit her shoulder."It just helps."

"Well,since we lost our horses we'll be having run-ins with monsters a lot more!"Lukas pointed out.

The wave of arrows stopped as the sun began to rise.The forest turned into hills,which turned a brown-yellow in the sunrise.

"How many hordes have to chase me?"Jesse muttered.

"What?"Olivia asked.

"Hordes,Olivia.First it was Endermen.Then Cave Spiders.Now skeletons."Jesse explained.

Confusion swept over the group like a wave.Hordes?Was that a coincidence?If not,what next?
Petra gripped her iron sword and looked around.For safety.

The silence was eerie.The distant moos of cows could be heard,but nothing else.It was obvious that conversation was needed.

"So,Jesse..."Petra started."How did you find the books?"

"Come on,there are no rose bushes in that part of the forest.And the dirt didn't have any grass on it."Jesse rolled her eyes.

"So you decided to dig?"Olivia asked.

"Curiosity doesn't kill me."Jesse raised an eyebrow.

"How did you know it was me?When I shot the spider?That was pouncing?"Lukas asked with a hint of nervousness.

"Nobody shoots that good."Jesse answered."I can't imagine three skeletons shooting at the same time.Nobody shoots that fast,either."

Lukas wasn't sure if Jesse was complimenting him.Silence wove through the group again.This time it was Jesse who spoke first.

"So,my turn to ask questions."There was something in her tone of voice that nobody liked."Why did you guys hide the books from me?"
--------------------------

Hi guys!I'm starting wayyy to many MCSM stories...well,they get noticed a whole heap more than my Warrior Cats ones :p

Anyway,I'm hosting a MCSM story competition...so if anyone wants to join that I made a book for it :)

Bye now!