Repeats

It was happening again.

Her agonized moans filled the treehouse,which had been built near Reuben's memoir.

"Reuben....Reuben....Reuben..."

None of them slept hearing these moans.Lukas lived with the other Ocelots,of course,but he did visit...sometimes.

With a groan,Petra sat up in her bed and rubbed her eyes.

"Hey,I don't wanna sound mean or anything,but I'm getting tired of this."Petra yawned."Really tired of this."

"Not like we can do anything about it."Axel murmured sleepily.

Olivia,the only one who hadn't talked,stole a glance at the quivering,moaning shape in a different bed in the corner of the wooden room.

"She's still mourning for Reuben."Olivia sighed,rubbing her neck.

"For a month?"Petra asked."I mean...she'd still grieve or something,but like this?"

The redhead collapsed back onto her bed,sighing.

"I just can't stand this anymore."She murmured.

"How are we even supposed to make her feel better?"Olivia wondered aloud."She never listens to us,unless it's on a mission.And I met her before any of you!"

Axel glanced at Olivia."That's...not entirely true.She listens to Petra sometimes."

"Why is that?"Olivia asked.

"How am I supposed to know?"Petra asked."Jesse does what she wants.We can do all we can to make this more bearable for her,but we can't control her feelings."

Well,this is a short chapter.I just have a terrible writer's block at the moment for all of my stories,and I was inspired (by a certain person who has alreadh commented on this XD) to make a Minecraft Story Mode fanfiction. I was actually going to have a character and her best friend get teleported into the game and go on the quest to defeat the Witherstorm with the original crew,knowing everything that was going to happen becuase they had played the game.

That's for when I achieve a higher level of writing.