Deliveries

Just look at that photo . Isn't it amazing? shimmer832 drew it.ITS SO AMAZING!
----------------------------------------

When they reached the outpost,there were two people there.Both covered in a set of leather armor,excluding helmets.The girl had ragged blonde hair,slightly shorter than Petra's.The boy had brown hair.

"Oh.Hello."Petra greeted."Problem?"

The two exchanged glances.
"No.No problem."The girl said."Just a delivery."

"Delivery?"Olivia wondered.

"How do we know we know it's from someone trustworthy?"Axel huffed,his gaze sharp.

The girl shrugged."It's our business.We deliver.If someone says we deliver to you,we deliver to you."

In the boy's hand were two books.

Jesse still hadn't spoken.Lukas's head turned to her between words.Her head was always down.

"Wait.Who is this from?"Petra asked,eyes narrowing and suspicion deep in her voice.

"He said not to tell you."The boy explained."We don't go back on our cilent's wishes.Even in the face of the Order."

Axel made a noise somewhat close to a growl.

"Cool it,Axel."Olivia narrowed her eyes."It's just a couple of books."

"You'll take them,right?"The girl asked."Our cilent won't take them back."

A few glances were exchanged.

"We can take them."Petra put her hands out.

The boy smiled and gave her the books,then the duo began to walk away.

"So...we go back now and read these things?"Axel grumbled.

Petra and Lukas shrugged,while Olivia nodded.

While walking back,Petra opened the first page of the first book,titled The Potion of Exa.Inside,before the actual story,there was cursive writing,a note.

Don't show this to Jesse

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
A note!