Demands

"Jesse!"

After a moment of exchanging glances,Petra and Lukas spurred their horses in the direction of the shriek.Panic slowly tumbled over Lukas,and he was almost sure that Petra felt the same.

Scenarios were impossible to keep away from the mind.

Zombies
Endermen
Spiders
What if she's already dead?

His question was answered by another shriek,this time closer.
Jesse wasn't dead.Not yet.

There was a clearing up ahead,with shapes moving everywhere.A familiar voice cut through the rustles of grass and feet.

"Get off!"

"That's Jesse!"Lukas realised.

Lukas and Petra got off their horses and rushed to the scene.

There was a hole in the ground with spiders coming out.No,not just regular spiders,Petra realised.These spiders had a blue tint to their skin,and they were smaller than normal spiders.

Cave spiders.Harder to hit and complete with a poison that won't kill you,but will weaken you so the spider can finish you off.

One of the cave spiders hissed and pounced,aiming for Jesse,who was backed up against a tree.She yelped in fear as the spider knocked her sword out of her hand.

The spider pounced again,only to be stopped by a barrage of arrows.

"Lukas?"Jesse called.

Lukas and Petra leaped out from under the trees.Petra slashed at a spider with an iron sword,taking it out with a few hits.

"Petra?What are you guys doing here?"Jesse's voice held several emotions,fear,relief,regret and something else.However,her voice was also hoarse.

"Shut up and fight!"Petra snapped,passing Jesse her diamond sword.

Lukas took out a couple of spiders with is bow before getting bowled over.Petra rushed over and killed the spider.

"Did you get bitten?"Petra asked.

Lukas shook his head.

"Good."

Eventually the cave spiders stopped rushing out of the cave,and when they did tension rose.

"Jesse!What were you thinking!?"Lukas yelled.

"I was thinking 'Reuben'!"Jesse snapped back,green eyes filled with a determined flame.

Jesse's voice,which was untouched by sadness,brought memories of before Reuben died.Jesse before Reuben died.

Remember what we were like before we were cool?

I'm so glad you're okay

You're staying,Lukas

This is my chance to step up

Are you ready to die for them?

You should rest

I'll take Petra

"Jesse,you're coming back."Petra said.

"No."

"Yes."

"You can't order me around!"

Petra was well and truly stumped.She was actually relieved when Olivia and Axel made an entrance.

"Jesse!"Olivia gasped.

"Hey."Jesse greeted.

"She won't come back."Petra put it out.

"Jesse,that's ridiculous!"Olivia was mad now.

"Wouldn't you want me to do this for you?"Jesse countered.

"Not if it gets you killed!"Olivia retorted.

"Safety first,Jesse."Petra said.

"You can't talk,Petra!"Jesse snapped."What was that you said when you had the Wither sickness?'I'm fine'?"

"That's different!"Petra protested."That was imminent death!"

"Besides,last time we went to the Far Lands we barely made it out alive."Lukas pointed out.

"We didn't have this wicked armor though."Axel shrugged."Just putting it out there."

"We don't even know what's in there!You won't make it out alone!"Olivia shouted.

"So come with me then."

----------------------

I have something important to say.

One.Thousand.Views.

AAHHHHH THATS WICKED AWESOME!THANKS TO EVERYONE?