Regrets

Ugh...of course...
Nice thing to wake up to.A bit of leather where your horse was.Wonderful.

The Far Lands was a few days away by horse.It was going to take a few more on foot.Jesse felt a pang of homesickness and the faces of her friends swam in her vision for a few seconds.
No,Jesse,don't get sidetracked.They'll only try to bring me back.That wasn't part of the deal.

●》♢●♢[~[~['[▪[°}♡•}\[[~1 [♢》~《\♡◇[♧◇¿¿3¡1}~[●]◇《¤□{2 [['][•♡◇♤●《《\♡~

Drowsily,Petra,Olivia,Axel and Lukas managed to stumble out of the temporary shelter and not fall off.Many times Lukas nearly killed himself stumbling too close to the edge.

Conversation came slow,and when it did,Jesse was always the main topic.Not the most cheery one.
Clouds were dark and menacing,Olivia predicted a storm.

"We can't ride in this weather."Olivia said.

"We have to."Petra protested."We can't let Jesse get to the Far Lands before we do."

"I knew that,but we can help Jesse if we get struck down by lightning!"Olivia retorted.

Petra and Olivia had yet another staring contest.

"Guys.If this map is right,then there should be a desert nearby."Lukas interrupted.

"And?"Olivia asked.

"No rain in the desert."Axel finished.

"I knew that."Olivia straightened up."But we could still get hit before we get there.

"Don't be a sorry wart,Olivia."Axel scolded."It'll be fine."

He got on his black horse and smiled as Petra got on her own horse.Lukas followed shortly after and after a moment of hesitation,Olivia climbed onto her horse.

"Last time I was on a horse,I...wait,that wasn't a good time for me."Petra remembered as she spurred her horse.

"Wither sickness,yeah."Lukas added.

"What was that you yelled? 'I would turn to see if it's gaining but it's all I can do to hold on'?"Olivia asked.

"Not exactly a good thing."Petra muttered.

"Guys,just focus on the breeze and the sights,and the fact that the desert is not much further away."Lukas said.

The wind was high but flowing in the direction they were going,and soon the lush green forest turned into the dry,brittle desert.It was raining in the forest and thunder clapped,yet nothing touched the sands of the desert.Apart from the thunder and the clip clop of the horses,there were no sounds.No life.

No sheep roamed,and luckily no creepers did either.No water to sustain life.There were some structures containing water,but nothing else.

The air had a sort of eerie feel to it.Probably becuase they were the only ones in the desert.Everyone was used to the bustling towns and smacks of axes.

Another lush green forest came into view as the sun was setting,they got there when the moon was rising.Olivia and Lukas got to work on a temporary treehouse while Petra and Axel scouted for food.

Axel pushed through tree leaves but couldn't find anything,but just when he was about to give up he found fences.

"Petra!"Axel called."You really need to see this."

Petra came and inspected the fence.

"Jesse's been here."She decided.

"That treehouse too."Axel stared at the wooden structure above them.

"Let's hope this is only a couple of days old."

#($£¥$¥'(#(×)×)+₩₩×)×¥¥¥"("*"£:($(×¥1₩29÷8

Ouch!

Jesse landed on the ground with a yelp but got up and ran.Endermen.A whole heap of them.Not even with her sword and armor would she be able to take that many.They seemed to be traveling in a straight line,and fast.Like a stampede.

She turned left and hope they actually were going straight.
-------------------------

Hi guys!I would've gotten this chapter up earlier but someone *cough*mum*cough dragged me shopping with them becuase they didn't trust me with the puppy.

800 views!Wow! And theredthunderfox gave me a piece of information,if you type up MCSM in the search box this story is the second item that comes up.Cool.