prologue

Veronica Golbin is known for taking down up and coming bands slowly. She always makes her way in and manages to get their darkest secrets onto her blog. She notifies paparazzi when to show up to events and she always manages to get the band she's working on worst side into the public eye. She's manipulative and deceiving but honestly, no one knows who she is. Her next project is to take down 5 Seconds of Summer.

Amity Posey is practically America's sweetheart. She has been dating Calum Hood for almost a year and he is completely and utterly in love with her. She's so shy and innocent and Calum thinks it's the cutest thing ever. She is madly in love with Calum and loves being with him. They met at a meet and greet halfway through 2013 and were best friends until they realized they were more. Amity has never been happier and she just really loves her boyfriend.

***

Ok so this is kind of weird but it follows the lives of these two people and it shows how they develop and basically it kind of mixes together. Veronica is basically paparazzi and she exposes bands and Amity will comfort her boyfriend when Veronica does shitty things basically. It might be a bit confusing but then it'll make sense as it develops. This is kind of a dark story but it's cute idk.

Each chapter is a different POV so like
•Veronica
•Amity
•article about something bad that happened to the band
And then it starts all over again. I literally planned this story in half an hour if that shows you how excited I am for this.

DISCLAIMER:THE THINGS I WRITE IN THIS STORY ARE ALL FAKE. I DO NOT BELIEVE 5SOS WOULD DO ANY OF THIS OR AT LEAST TO THIS EXTENT AND IT IS ALL WRITTEN FOR ENTERTAINMENT. I DO NOT THINK NEGATIVELY OF 5SOS. I DO NOT WANT YOU GUYS TO COMMENT THAT 5SOS WOULDNT DO THIS BECAUSE I KNOW THAT.

Okay I'm gonna start writing this in February or earlier if I finish two other books on my account earlier but I wanted to post the prologue. I'm so hype for this book idk I haven't written a long book since Internet Friends and I won't be in the eighth grade when I start to write it so I'm excited and I hope you are too.

-malumwritings