99 Problems Just Doubled

Start from the beginning

"I am," Michael replied in deep voice.

I jumped back in shock. "Is that your natural voice?" I asked in shock. Michael nodded. "So...that sweet high-pitched tone was FAKE?!" Michael laughed. "Yes ma'am. I talk in my singing voice so I can control it better." I frowned. "I should try that." Michael laughed. "It works," he sang. I laughed. "You have a nice deep voice. You should use that in bed," I suggested. Michael shook his head. "Nope....the bet remember?" 

I groaned. "I forfeit," I grunted. 

"Why?!" Michael whined. "Because....after I give birth your sex appeal jumps about ten thousand levels." Michael bit his lip. "Oh really?" I nodded as I propped my feet on Michael's lap. "Rub my feet please." Michael crossed his arms. "You don't rub mine," he pouted. "You don't ask," I replied. Michael laughed. "Girl please-" 

Suddenly my phone rang. I frowned and pulled out of my bra. Michael's eyes widened. "These swelling melons are going to be a good use to me." I slid the lock buttoned and answered. "Chello?" "Bey!" Dana cried. "Dana, what's wrong?" "Oh my God, I'm so sorry," she cried. I got up. "Dana calm down. What's wrong?" Michael's eyes widened in concern. "Solange....we're at the hospital. I didn't see her when I went to go-" 

"Dana, we're on our way. Calm down. What hospital?" 

"The downtown one." 

Michael grabbed his car keys and I slipped on my shoes. We hurriedly got to the car. I found myself panicking. "Bey calm down." He sped out the drive way and sped down the highway. "Oh God, what's going on?! Dana!" She was still on the line. "Beyonce I'm sorry." "Dana, what happened?!" I hollered into the phone. "I don't...." Dana was crying all over the phone. "Bey, I didn't..." 

Michael turned on the radio and that's when we heard it.

"Ladies and gentlemen breaking news. The sister of Beyonce Knowles, Solange Knowles, has been in a deadly car accident that end in Knowles swerving off of the road and into a ditch. Right now we have no further details, but we will be keeping you posted."

Michael glanced at me. I put my hand up to my mouth. "Bey no." Michael grabbed my hand as he steered through downtown L.A. I needed to see Solange. Michael pulled up into the parking lot of the L.A. Methodist Hospital. I got out and didn't care that people noticed me. Michael grabbed my hand and we hurried into the hospital.

"Solange Knowles," I begged to the nurse.

The nurse stared at us. "Woman please, my wife needs to see her sister!" Michael barked. His eyes suddenly darkened in frustration. The woman typed it in and said, "She's in surgery ma'am." I groaned. "Beyonce no.....what floor Miss?"

"Eight."

Michael led the way as I clutched his arm. We got into the elevator and he stabbed eight with his finger. "Bey?" I whimpered quietly. Michael buried me into a hug. I wiped my eyes when the elevator dinged. The doors opened and we walked out. The staff stared at us. "Solange Knowles please," I whispered. "She's in surgery. She'll be in there for another hour or so." I nodded. 

"Bey!" 

I turned around and saw Dana running to me. I hugged her. "I...I'm sorry." "What happened?" I whispered. Michael sat Dana down and he had a stern look on his face. "Dana?" He called in his deep voice. Dana looked up. "Wipe your face and tell us what happened," Michael ordered slowly. Dana did as her boss said and looked up at Michael. "I was texting her and she said...she was on the road and had to get back to me and I said ok....and another text came saying.....bi...she didn't finished her sentence because someone ran right into her front." 

I sighed. Michael looked up. "Beyonce!" I looked up and saw Mommy running towards me. Daddy was behind her. I stood up. "Sit," Michael whispered. He pushed my shoulder down, making collaspe into my seat. Michael walked over and explained what happened. Mommy sighed and glanced at me. She walked over and sat down by me. She wrapped her arms around me.