Chapter 17-#ENDING

Ariana:

"THAT DOES IT"He shouted and went closer, took out the knife and put it in my chest,where my heart is.

"NOO,PLEASE DONT,LUKE OKAY OKAY, ILL MARRY YOU"

"Now wear this!"He handed out an ring, and I wore it,I cried cause I won't marry the man I love.
"Now now stop crying,were going to London and get married there"He said,I wiped my tears,wait what!.

"WHAT!"

"YOU HEARED ME,DONT YOU,LOUDER YOUR VOICE AT ME!"

"SORRY!"

"Good"he said and brushed my cheeks,and I brushed it away,as usual"Dont you dare"he warned then kissed my cheeks,I leave him be or else I would get killed.

"Our flight is on 3:00 pm later"

"What!"

"Ehem"

"Sorry"

"Now pack your things"he said,how the hell would I get things if its in my house "I cant get it,it is in my house"I said

"Dont worry, Ill buy you"he said,then I smiled even he isnt the one I love, he is sweet though."Thanks, Luke"I said then he smiled.

Niall:

Its almost my birthday and I don't know if I should stay here on earth,Im still here in the abandoned house,I will just go back to heaven,cause she gonna marry another man,and I have nothing to do with it.

You have a chance.

"No I don't,cause if I said the three words,Im back there"

Just say those words to her, you'll be surprised.

"My surprise is up there"

Maybe or maybe not,just try.

"Fine,Ill take the risk"

I planned to do it later when the time is 11:59 one second till my birthday its just easy to say those words,then ill get my surprise,it shouldn't be hard,Isn't it?.

"Ari,I know where you are but,I can't I just cant" I whispered to myself.

Luke:

Ariana is okay,she is just fine the girl I loved; The girl who was there always for me,is now gone, she is matured, she knows what to do,she thinks okay now,she she

Doesnt love me.

Actually now me and Ari are in the airport,I told her to shut her mouth, or else it would be gone,she is an respectful girl,obedient she is the perfect girl in my life.

"Lets go"I said and she followed.

Now we are on our way to London.

Niall:

I guess Ariana is happy,with the person she loved, I need to go back to that abandoned house again, I will not do my plan anymore,I dont care I will get my surprise, I quickly went to my car and drove off.

~

As I got there,I positioned myself first then,barged in.

No one is in here,I walked across the halls opened each door no sign,I saw a light in one of the rooms,and I saw a laptop, I looked at it