chapter 15-I love you.

Niall:

Im freaking out,what if Ariana dies,then I would be doomed,Ariana's surgery was okay, but we dont know when she will wake up,I went inside her room,and stared at her..

I know you love her.

"What no!"

I see it in your eyes,I know you have loved her for a long time,but the rules.

"I know thats why I don't like her"

But do you?.

"I won't tell"

Suit yourself, but remember the rules.

"Yeah yeah"

Hahaha.

Ariana:

Oww,why does my head hurt?.

And why am I in the hospital again, I am always in here like 4 times already, I am feeling so much pain.

"Niall?,anyone ?"I said,maybe that was a wrong idea cause I felt pain on my stomach and my head.

"Ariana?!"Niall screamef outside and before I knew it he barged inside "Whats wrong with you?"I asked.

"I thought you wouldn't wake up?"He asked,and I gave him a confused look,and an eyebrow raised.

"Cause, ..the ...doctor ..said ..you ...had ..poison, ..and he... doesnt know ..if you.. would ..wake up."Niall said through sobs,and I wiped his tears,he smiles and hugged me and I felt,things that I cant explain,I always feel it when our skins touch just a little even a tiny bit, I always feel it.

"Ouch,Niall,it hurts!"I screamed "Im sorry I was just worried"

"Its okay,when can I get out?"I ask "I dont know?"

"How did I have poison?"I ask, " I dont know?" He replied,I dont understand it,We were in the mall,Niall showed up,then there was this mysterious person !.

"I think I know who?"I said
"Who?"he asked.

"The mysterious person,at the mall!"I beamed "Yeah,maybe when we went to the comfort room,he poured something in it!"Niall beamed also,then we laughed.

"But who could it be?"I asked
"It must be Vic"he said.

"No,Vic wont do that,she already got me amnesia, I know her she doesnt do that"I said.

"Maybe,but who?"he asked
"Well it's a mystery we shall find out!"I said cheerfully,then I groaned,in pain.

"Ouch"I said,and rubbed my head first, then my stomach.
"Oh I see you are awoken,I thought you wouldnt"The doctor said out of nowhere which made me shriek.

"Doc,when will she go home?"Niall asked "About a week we need to do check ups"The doctor said and we nod,once the doctor was out of sight...

"I don't want to stay in this freaking hospital bed!"I screamed "Ariana,I thought you're used to it?"

"What makes you think that?"

"Cause you have been here four times"

"Yeah,but it feels like hell,or prison"

D E F E N D E Rजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें