Chapter 7-Meeting Jennet

Victoria:

OH NO!

"Are you Victoria Justice?"The man asked.."No"I lied..

"Can I see your card"he asked"Its in my room"I lied..

"May we come in"he asked.."Sure"I happily said..and he got in and went up stairs..and I followed him up..and he searched my room..he saw my card I immediately get it from him and covered it in my back..and smiled when he looked at me..

"Ma'am may I see your card?"he asked reaching out an arm..and I shooked my head..and he snatched it away from..me and after he saw it he looked at me..and gave it back.."Ma'am you need to come with us"he said..and I just nod slightly..and followed him outside...

~

Niall:

I hope Ari would get back her memory

"Niall"Ari asked.."Yeah"I said..

"What are yoi thinking about"she asked"You,getting your memory back"I said

"Dont worry I also think about that"she said.."May I borrow your phone?"I asked..and she nod and handed me her phone..and I unlocked it..and scrolled down her contacts finding a friend..heres one Jennet McCurry...then I dialled

J:Hey Ari I missed you so much!!

N:Umm this is Niall her friend..

J:Ohh wheres Ari

N:She is with me,she had an Amnesia

J:Oh my god really can I come over

N:Thats exactly why I called you,I need your help so she could get her memory back

J:Okay what is your address?

N: *gives address*

J:Be there in a jippy

Then I hang up..

"Ari"I said..and gave back her phone"Your friend Jennet is comming over"I added and the door bell ringed..

"There she is right now"I said..and walked over to the door"Oh hi Niall you are handsome but I have someone in mind,just kiddin'"she joked and laughed..I dont find it funny I just faked laughed.."Ari oh my god I missed you"she said and hugged Ari..

"Um..who are you"Ari asked and raised an eyebrow.."Im Jennet your best friend"she said..while putting a hand in her chest..

"Um..Jennet as I told you she had an Amnesia"I reminded"Oh..yeah"she said

"Umm..Jennet,could you tell me about my life"Ari asked.."You like singing, dancing, you are always happy you are only sad when you think about your parents,I am your best friend also Victoria,Luke,Taylor,
Demi"she said..

"Umm..Jen...Vic isnt her bestfriend anymore"I said"Why"Jen asked..

"Because of her Ari got an Amnesia"I said.."That little rascal,Ill kill her"she said..

"Jen it's okay"Ari said and put a hand on Jen's shoulder"Okay, well I better be going now"Jen said..

"IT HURTS!!"Ari just shouted"Whats happening"Jen asked

"That happens when Ari starts remembering something"I said..

Ariana:

"Mom dad where's grandma"I asked..looking around"She..is..is..in eldery acres"My parents said..

"Can I visit"I asked.."No..cause..umm.."My mom didnt finish

"Darling lets just tell her thr truth"Dad said
"What truth"I asked..

"About your grandma"mom said"What about grandma"I asked..

"Your grandma has died ..yesterday"Mom said looking down.."What! Why didn't I know"I started to cry..

"Because we know you would cry"Dad said..rubbing circles on my back..

"IT HURTS"I shouted"Whats happening"Jen asked..

"That happens when Ari is remembering something"Niall said..

"My grandma dead...they lied to me"I said..while im feeling okay.."Yeah I remembered that day, me and Ari wore childhood friends,she ran to our house and stayed there for the night,she was crying so hard she passed out"Jen said and started to laugh.. But me and Niall had serious face and she stopped laughing..

"I'm sorry"she said and wipes a tear in her face

Hey guys im sorry its boribg and short cause I wantee to update cause for the next to days I cant cause we gotta practice for our christmas program so yah...

Vote

Comment

Follow

Ily

~Rae Marie