Chapter 9-BACK!

Ariana:

Am I blind,I cant see a thing,oh wait I just closed my eyes,still the same Ari,so dumb..I opened up my eyes and saw Niall..

"Niall?"I groaned..and he looked at me"Ari"He said worried..and I saw..a girl..wait its,

"TAYLOR!"I shouted,then groaned..ouch..my head hurts.."Wait you remember me"She asked..

"Of course,I didnt have an Amnsesia or something"I joked..and they looked serious.."I had an Amnesia?"I asked..and they nod..

"Well its happy to be back"I beamed.."Yeah,now lets celebrate"Niall said..

"Wait can she go out of the hospital already?"Taylor asked.."Yeah"Niall said..

~

Niall:

Its better that her memory is back

"Yeah"

By the end of the year,your mission has to be done..there are 5 more

"Okay it is still september I have 2 more months"

"Niall, what are you thinking about,me and Tay were talking to you,but you dont respond"Ari said.."Oh it's nothing"I lied looking down
"I know you're lying"she said

"I dont"I lied..im such a bad lier.."Fine,whatever you say,Liar pants"she teased

"Hey,am not miss..miss"I didnt finish cause I dont know what to tease back and they giggled.."Nice work,"SMARTY"pants"she quoted she is good in this things..

~

Hours passed and Tay left,and now me and Ari are alone..

Ariana:

"You're nothing but a worthless person!"Vic shouted"What did I ever do to you?"I asked..

"Stealing my one true love"she sarcastically said"I didnt,he liked me,more than you!"I shouted..then she just slapped me..

"You know,I should kill you,so I can have him back"Vic threatened me"Do you ever think he will like you if you did this!?!"I asked..and she just went up to me and almost stabbed me but,

Niall

Was there he didnt,he didnt even get hurt?

"Niall?"I asked..raising an eyebrow..then immediately wings showed up on his back,he has this arch angel clothing,he has a sword on his side..
"Im an Arch angel,Ari,I was sent down here for a mission,a mission to protect you"he said..he lied to me..

"How could you have lied to me?"I said..then everything went black

"AHH!"I shouted,it was a dream,a horrible dream,I put both of my hands in my head.."Ari are you okay?"Niall groaned,and scratched the back of his neck..

"Im fine,just a horrible dream"I said.."What was it?"he asked..

"You wouldnt like"

~

I woke up seeing sleeping Niall on my bed,and why the hey is he sleeping in precious bed?I looked at him sleeping peacefully he looked so..

"Ari?"he said..and I snapped out of my thoughts.."Yeah?"I asked

"Are you okay?"he asked"Yeah,why?"I said..

"Nothing,what were you thinking about"He asked.."That why the hey are you sleeping in my "Precious" bed"I sarcastically said..

"Oh"was the only word he can say"Tell me why?"I asked

"Cause I think you would get scared"He said..."Why would I get scar--Oh"I said oh when I knew what he sayin'

~

Harry:

"HARIANA YES!"I shouted..

"Nariana is better"Louis said..he came home two days ago..and were gonna visit Niall and that pretty little Ari,Im gonna win her heart..and we are gonna be Hariana..

"Are you in my side,or theirs"I asked.."Both"he said...

"Now lets go"I said..
"Okay"

~

"Do I look good?"I asked..fixing my face.."Yeah"he said..and I pressed the doorbell..the door opened apearing Niall,he got this angry face on me and slammed the door.

"What thr heck was that for?"I said to myself.."Well we tried lets go!"Louis said..

Niall:

"Truth or dare?"Ari asked.."Truth"

"Are you inlove with a girl?"she asked..
"Ahh y--I was cutted of when I heared the doorbell"No fair"she pouted..and I laughed and opened the door I saw Harry with louis?..I dont care I looked angry,because of him Ari got in an accident

But he also made Ari get her memory back

"But I still hate him,flirting to Ari"

Are you jealous?

"Me no!"

Never fall for a human,especially when it's the one you need to protect

"Yeah"

I went back to Ari..

"Where were we?"she asked..yes she didnt remember "I was gonna ask the question"I said..

"Okay"she said.
"Who is your first love?"I asked and she looked down..and sighed..

"You"she said..wait what me?"Me?"I asked...and her eyes widened..and.. she..

"You,whos I'd your first love?"She changed what she said.."You can't answer a question,with another question"I said..and she sighed..

Ariana:

"You can't answer a question,with another question"he said..and I sighed..come on think of something?"Luke,he said..that he will love me forever but it turns out he was gay,and always sleeping like a princess in himer or him or her prissy pink princess bedroom"I lied..but I wanted to say You cause he was my first love

"Oh"was the only word he said..I cant ask him that the same question cause I know he would lie...

Hey guys I know it's short but I wanted to update cause tomorrow is our Christmas party it's gonna be so damn fun..

Vote

Comment

Follow

Ily

~Rae Marie