Chapter 12-Asking a favor

Niall:

I can't stop,thinking about Ariana,the chances she might have to live,Niall don't think of negative thoughts,im gonna kill Victoria.

"Mr.Horan"he said,and I walked up to him"She is safe"the doctor said,then I sighed.

"Thank you doc"I thanked and he nods "Can I go inside?"I asked,then he nods,I walked in,and see her there,sleeping peacefully,I walked up to her,and sat on the chair beside her bed,and bruahed her cheecks,with the back of my hand,I leaned in her ear and whispered.

"Please be okay"

Then I hear her groan,and her eyes slowly opening.

"Hi Niall,whe-where am I?"she stuttered"Were in the hospital"I said.

"Why am I here again,wh-why is this hap-happening to me,why not somebo-body else,I-I dont understand this?"she stuttered "Its okay, promise it'll be over one day,and you'll be free from this nonsense"I assured her and I'm not lying,it'll be over one day.

"Right? there's only four left,right?"

Yeah and you'll be back here,and be assigned on another mission.

"Okay"

"Mr.Horan?"the doctor said out of nowhere "Yeah?"

"She may go out now"

"Okay"

"Lets go Ariana"I said,and she nods

~

Ariana:

I can't seem to understand why,why all of these things happening to me,are only for me,why not the others,life is cruel I didnt even know how I survived,shut up Ari,do want to die?,Im so dumb!but still its true,how did I even survive an amnesia?,and shot in the heart?,it's like I'm immortal! I don't wanna be immortal,cause being mortal is the life that we as by given to me!,and why am I ft thinking about, immortal and mortal?,I always change the topic.

Cause you have many thoughts.

"Oh,and Ms.subconscious,am I immortal?"

No,you are an mortal,if you are born mortal,you will stay mortal.

"Okay"

My subconscious is smart,but I am not!

Read more books

"Okay,but what book"

A story book

"How can a story book make me smart?"

I don't know?,I only read story books,here in your head,there are lots in here,like.

Geronimo Stilton,Finding Cinderella and more,but I mostly read in wattpad.

"Okay"

Then I took my phone unlocked it,downloaded wattpad.

~

After waiting,it downloaded,I opened it then,asked,my user name,my email and password,what user name should I use?

Oh I know!I typed in

AribaexGrande♥

So weird,right?,then I typed in my email.

*******

And my password

*******

Then it asked me to find 3 books for my library.

I chose

(A/N this books are really from wattpad and are the people I follow so yeah.)

Different  by dragmenarry.

Must hate the playboy by notjustarandomgirl

And

Finding Cinderella by raindrops.

And I started

I read bully,only 10 chaps and it was great!,then I stopped and turned off my phone and went downstairs and saw Niall,now where to be found, I'm feeling something weird,Oh crap,I'm afraid,then a pair of hands gripped on hips,then slapped the person who did that,and it was.

Harry

"What the he'll!"I said,"And I'm sorry"I added.

"I'm here to ask a favor from you"

"What is it"

"Help me court, Taylor"

"Sure be my guest"

I was excited cause finally cause Taylor will,be courted..but the question is does she like Harry?

"When do we start?"he asked"Obviously right now,let a go!!!"I yanked his arm to his car I sat on the drivers and him at the passengers seat, yeah I know how to drive and I have a secret drivers license.

"Wait you know how to drive"he asked"Of course!"I beamed.

Soo I'm sorry it's short cause I'm out of ideas for this chap.

If you have any please tell me.

Vote

Comment
Follow

Ily
~Rae Marie