Chapter 13-Courting Her

Guys this chapter is all about courting taylor so it would not be long

Harry:

This is it,you are not having a crush on Ariana anymore,your crush is Taylor,okay,okay,I can do this.

"Harry knock"Ariana whispered and I thinked twice if I would knock or not,if I would not knock I will be a chicken,if I would knock I would still be a chicken if she opened the door I would not have the courage to talk so I choose not
"Ari maybe some other time"

"No just knock!"she shouted,then I knocked then it  opened ,it revealed the prettiest girl in my life."Oh,Hi Harry"she said shyly.

"Hi"I said shyly and looked down"Whats down there?"she asked,oh I think she noticed,of course she noticed.

"Um,oh n-nothing"I shimmered"Oh"she laughed.

"Wanna come in cause it looks likes it gonna rains"she said,and I looked up and it did it looked like its gonna rain"Well I better be going"Ari said oh no she wont,so I quickly grabbed her arm but she pulled it away and ran away like a child,then me and taylor laughed,and went inside.

"So Taylor,umm can I,you know..um..c-c-c-o-ur-t you?"I stuttered "Sure" she said,YES!

"Here,these are for you"I said and gave her a flower,a box of chocolate "Aww thanks"she said,and sniffed thw flower.

"One last thing"I said and showed her my phone,which had a letter.

Taylor:

"Here,these are for you"he said and gave me a flower and a box of chocolate,then I sniffed the flower "Aww thanks"I said.

"One last thing"he said and showed me his phone and theres a letter.

Dear Tay:

'Since the first time I saw you,I felt numb,all I can feel is you,all I can see is you,all I cab hear is you,and the time you sang,I hear an angels voice,and then when the first time you talked to me,I heared a sweet voice,and when we locked our eyes to each others,I saw sparks fireworks,hearts and singing
'Cause when its meant to be'
Then all I could think was you,I made this long cause this is for a special girl,and wait the letter is not yet done and the end.
The time,when we went ro that karaoke place,all I could think pf what was your voice like in singing,but then when you were there already my eyes were locked to you,my ears as well,All I want to hear is you,you are nit my first love,but you are the person thay I will only love,Ari was my firat love,but I know shr would not accept me,but she was still the one,but when I saw you its like I moved on in a jippy,is this the feeling of love at first sight,well I would want it to be.'

I hope you would you feel the same.

Love:

H.S

The letter was so sweet!

"Thanks Styles,this was sweet,well yoy are sweet"I said wait what the hell did I say,"Wait,nevermind I said that"I took it back.

"No take backs"he said,then laughed. "Okay,I like you "

Hey hey hey,for those filipino readers,please read

Warning!: For filipino only.

Read 'Mahal ko ang alagang kong PASAWAY' Thankyou and its Kathniel.

Okay those who arent filipino everything is clear.

I know its short and but the letter is the part I liked the most,if you did comment down there,ask me any question (dont include information's about me) and ill answer when I have wifi :)

Vote

Comment

Follow

Ily

~Rae Marie