...Chapter 2- The One

Niall:

That lady.. was so sassy.. I know its mean but its true.. and also what I did..

Shes the one

"What"

You heared me

"But"

You're an arch angel..
I chose who you need to defend.. And that lovely young woman.. Was "The One",The one you need to defend..

"Can you change it..I dont wanna be stuck.. With her..."

I chose who I chose and its final

"Ugh fine"

I went to my room and change my clothes..and went in..the shower

~

Im done with all of those..and changing..I went inside my car and drove off

~

I arrived at her door step..and pressed the door bell..and when the door opened..it revealed..a pretty.. Lovely young woman..No Niall you have a rule never fall for a human..and worse this is the girl you need to defend..

"What are you doing here"she asked arms crossed.."To apologize about earlier"I apologized looking down..

"Then what will you say"she said.....
releasing her crossed arms.."Im sorry"I said..still looking down..and she lifted my chin up..revealing a smile..and I lightened up..and smiled back..

"Please come in"she said..and moved so I could pass..and her arm..like the straight and signs.. "Come in"...I walked..inside and just sat down at their..couch..

Ari:

"Hey Ari..im going to the mall need anythi--"vic was cut off..when she saw.. The boy..

"Oh who is this hot blonde guy",she flirted..and I giggled.. And a little... Part of me shows jealousy..

"Im Niall",the boy said.. And shaked.. Hands with her and me next.."Im.. Victoria Justice.. Just call me yours"she flirted and bit her bottom lip and twirled her hair arround.. I cant take it..I faked cough which..caught theyre attention..

"Vic arent you supposed to be going"I said..and..gave her a weak smile.."Oh yeah,want anything",she stoped flirting..and caught my attention...

"No need"I said..and she went out.."Bye Niall"she flirted..again..wow say bye to a stranger but to a friend..no..I fake coughed again..and she looked back..and "Oh bye Ari",she said..and I gave her a fake smile..

"Sorry about that",I apologize"Its okay and I can see she was flirting"Niall said..

"Yeah,dont worry she will get over you and find a new one"I explained.."Okay"he said

"Soo..""Soo.."he repeated what I said..

"Wanna hang out"I asked.."sure"

~

Me and Niall walked around the mall,then we saw.. Tori..

"Hey Ar--"she was  cut off when she saw Niall again.."Hey Niall"she flirted..